Chapter 1

Selena POV:

I woke up and went to Vanessas room she looked upset...

" V whats wrong?" I ask.

She just look at me with anger in her eyes and handed me a note.

Hi girls, I decided to move in with Jonh. I know you guys will be ok without me, you are very independent and smart. I am truly in love with him, please try to understand me. I know you guys cannot afford the house, you have 2 weeks to find a place to go. Love mom.

What!?!? She was moving away with her boyfriend!?! I never liked him and neither did Vanessa, he was really mean to us and now our mom instead of being a mom was gonna go live with him. I hate this I cant believe this. I started to cry.

"HOW CAN SHE DO THIS TO US!!" I scream.

"Calm down." Vanessa said softly.

"How do you want me to calm down, where are we going to go we have only two weeks to find a place" I said walking back and forth.

"I already called Zayn, he said he is going to pick us up tomorrow, so go pack your things." she said.

I just went to my room and started to pack all my things. Stupid Jonh and his stupid masion and mercedes. Sorry... Well I havent introduce myself I am Selena Malik, yes Malik. My brother is Zayn Malik from one direction. I am 16 years old and my height is 5'4. Its been a while since I been with my brother, I am exited to see him but I am so mad at my mom and her stupid boyfriend Jonh to be happy about it. I continue packing my stuff and when I was done I put all of my pink bags in the living room.

Vanessa POV:

When I woke up, I went downstairs to make breakfast since mom dint cook anymore. When I went to get the eggs I saw a note on the fridge with my name and Selenas. I took it and sat down on one of the chairs. I couldnt believe what I was reading mom was leaving us with no house and alone and she dint even care. She was like ohh well you only have two weeks to find a place. I went to my room and got my galaxy phone and called my brother.

"Hey V, why are you calling me so early?" he said.

"Mom left us a note, she is moving with Jonh and we have no where to go..." I said.

"Mom did what now?!?!" he said.

"Calm down please, can you help us?" I ask.

"Yeah I will go pick you guys up tomorrow, be ready at 1 pm." he said.

"OK, thx bro." I said and hang up. 

I told Selena to go packing and she did as I said as usual. She is my little sister but since mom started dating Jonh I had to be like a mother figure to her sometimes. Mom would only care about her boyfriend and I dint want Selena to behave bad so as the big sister I help her a lot and right I needed to be strong for the both of us. 

My name is Vanessa Malik, yeah I know you must be like Malik?? Well our brother is indeed the one who you are thinking yes, Zayn Malik from one direction. I am 18 and my height is 5'1. Yes my little sister is taller than me but there is nothing wrong with that.  Well I finish packing my stuff and went downstairs and put my purple bags next to Selenas pink bags.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley POV:

Hi my name is Ashley Horan, I have a twin brother name Niall Horan and we are both 20. Yes the one in one direction, you dont have to make a big deal about it. Anyways my mom got a job offer in  Nebraska so it was either move with her or move with my brother. I wasnt really in the mood to move with mom, she was a great mom but I knew that she wasnt going to be home exept when it was time to go to sleep. I was going to feel lonely just as I felt when Niall leave home to go to the X-Factor and leave on tour. I was so proud of him but I missed him...

"Honey did you decided what were you going to do?" my mom ask.

"Yeah... I am moving with Niall." I said.

"Ok, I will call him and tell him, you should start packing." she said.

"Ok" I said.

I went to my room and manage to put all of my clothes in one bag and my make up stuff with my shoes in another. You can only imagine how big my bags were.  I decided to put all of the electronic stuff in one giant purse that I have. After I was done I went and put my orange bags close to the front door. 

"Ashley, your brother will be here in an hour." my mom said.

"ok" I said.

I sat in one of the couch and started to use my iphone. I went on twitter and facebook until I heard the door bell. My mom went and open the door and it was Niall, she gave him a big bear hug and let go. 

"Your sister is in the living room" mom said.

"Hey twinflower!" he said.

"twinkie!" I ran over to him and he pick me up.

"I miss you sis" he said.

"I miss you two bro" I said.

"So, do you have your stuff ready?" he asked

"Tiwnkie I was born ready" I said.

We said goodbye to mom and Niall put all of my bags in his car and we drove to his and the boys house. It was huge, it had a pool and 8 rooms and like 4 bathrooms. I enter and I saw Liam watching TV with I guessHarry since it had curly hair. 

"Everybody quite" Harry scream.

"What is wrong with you the best part of toy story is coming" Liam said.

"The love of my life has arrive" he said making some weird moves and came and gave me a hug.

"Hi... yeah I was right the weird one with the curls was Harry..." I said.

"Hey!" Harry said.

 Everyone just started to laugh. I said hi to liam and harry and then niall went to show me my room. It was very pretty the walls were light orange and cream. It had a big bed with lots of pillows and the decoration of the whole room was flowers I love it. I gues twinkie remembere what kind of stuff I like. I started to unpack my stuff and Harry appeare on the door.

"Knock, Knock" he said.

I looked at him. "What do you want Harry?" I ask.

"Nothing, I just came to see if you remember me, its been a while"he said.

"Ofcourse I remeber you, you were the one who put my face on the cake in my sweet 16" I said

"Yeah... sorry for that... But you got to admit that was funny." he said.

"Maybe for you, you were so mean to me back then." I said

"Well the thing is that I use to have a crush on you" he said.

"OMG... No kidding... " I said in the most sarcastic tone I had ever made.

"Wait... you knew...?" he ask.

"Yeah niall told me" I said.

"That... NIALL!!!!!" he said.

"what??" niall said.

Suddently we started a pillow fight and out of no where Liam and Louis join. I just notice that Zayn wasnt in the house. I remember something that Niall told me about him going to pick up his sisters.

Zayn POV: 

I got to the house and called Vanessa and told them to come outside. They came with their bags and I help them put them in the trunk. It was a awkward ride Vanessa was silent but I could see that she was hurt because of what mom did to them. On the other hand Selena would not shut up about how much she hated Jonh and his stuff and how she cant belive what mom just did to them.

When we arrive at the house I open the front door and we saw nobody, I put the stuff in each of the girls room and we heard noices. I open the door and Vanessa and Selena were behind me. I saw the boys and I guess Nialls twin sister having a pillow fight. Niall threw a pillow to the door hitting Selena. She gasp and we ended joining the pillow fight at least this would take our mind of mom and Jonh for a while...