Chapter 2

Zayn POV:

After we finish the pillow fight we decided to go watch a movie in the living room. The girls went to make the snacks and the stuff that we were gonna drink and we were putting the sleeping bags infront of the TV and move the furniture so we could have more space.

"Are you sure those are your sisters?" Niall ask me.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"They just look different" Niall said.

"I wonder why... maybe because they are not little anymore." Louis said.

"Ok, ok, you dont have to be so rude about it." Niall said.

"So who is who?" Harry ask.

"The one with the short hair is Vanessa and the one with the long hair is Selena." I said.

"ok got it" Harry said.

"NO! you dont got it, they are offlimits for you" I said.

"Dude chill, I got my girlfriend Ashley here" Harry said.

"You wish she was your girlfriend, good luck with that." Niall said and began to laugh.

Vanessa POV: 

"Ashley how are you?" I ask

"Good and you?" Ashley said.

"Good, so why are you staying here?" I ask

"Because my mom got a job promotion in Nebraska and it was either moving with her or living here with Twinkie" Ashley said.

"Oh you still call him that." I said and laugh

"jaja yeah, so why are you guys staying here?" Ashley ask

"Because our mom decided to go live with her stupid boyfriend Jonh leaving us homeless!" Selena said.

"Ohh... I am sorry" Ashley said looking down.

"Dont worry, since she started seeing Jonh we got use to her not being there for us." Selena said.

Clearly my sister was still angry, it was kind of awkward and silent. Ashley just started to take the popcorn out of the microwave and make some more. While Selena angrily threw the bag of ice on the floor a couple of times. 

"So... lets go watch a movie..." I said.

We all went to the living room bringing the snack and drinks.

Harry POV:

Ashley came to the living room with a big bolw of popcorn, she look so beautiful with her long blond hair. She started to make her way through the sleeping bags when she trip and fell on my lap and all of the popcorn went to the floor.

"Hey there, cant resits me huh?" I said.

"oh please Harry..." Ashley said and rool her eyes.

"Twinflower are you ok??" Niall ask concern.

"Yeah, I'll just go make more popcorn." Ashley said.

"No, you can stay there I will go." Niall said and he went to the kitchen.

"So are you comfortable?'' I ask and wink at her.

"You are so creepy... why do you ask?" Ashley ask.

"Well you are still in my lap" I said

"Since you keep bothering me, I am going to stay like this." Ashley said.

"That is not going to be a problem with me." I said.

Niall came back with the popcorn and place it down with the drinks. The girls ask what movie we were gonna see.