Chapter 16

Zayn POV:

We finally arrive to Denver we were going to have our firts concert here in 3 days. I trust the girls but I am worry about what happen last time.

We got to the hotel and check in. We had our rooms right next to each other on the 5th floor. Fans were on the entrance of the hotel. Before we got in we went inside we took some pictures and sign autographs.

Vanessa POV:

Today was the day that I was going to go with Selena to the doctor. I woke up anf went to get Selena, she was already getting ready. Eleanor was already making breakfasts. we sat down and eat chocolate chip pancakes with orange juice.

"well guys I need to go I am kind of late for the photoshoot" Eleanor said

"ok, hope everything goes well" I said

We finish eating and clean up the dishes. Ashley went to get her uniform.

"omg..." selena said

"what happen? ?" I ask

Selena just started to laugh. When I look at the direction she was looking I couldn't help but laugh to. Ashley was wearing a hot dog costume.

"hey! its not funny! !" Ashley said

"your right is not funny, its hilarious" Selena said and began to cry for all the laughthing.

She grab Nialls car keys and went to work.

Ashley POV:

Stupid brother making me get this freaking job that makes me look like a joke. I know I am the older one from all of the girls but I just don't like to take thing s seriously... I mean my philosophy is YOLO = You Only Live Once, so enjoy life. I park the car in front of the building of my crappie job...

"good morning Ashley" Alec my manager said

"as long as I am here is not a good morning alec..." I said

"ok... well we need you to stand in front of the property and give this papers to the people that walk by" Alec said

What!!! not only I need to wear this stupid uniform I get to work outside of the building. I am so angry at niall right now. I am so angry that I don't know if I am going to call him Twinkie again.

"fine" I grab the fliers and stood out side.

Eleanor POV:

I arrive at the place they were going to have the photoshoot. it was at a park so they had different tents for make-up and the clothe. I was sent directly to make-up.

Then I had to try on 5 different sets of clothes.

Selena POV:

It was 1:00 pm and we were alredy at the clinic.

"selena malik please pass" a nurse said

I went with vanessa to a room and I change to the robe that they give you. It was very cold.

"please lay down there" the nurse said

"ok" I said as I lay down.

The doctor came and put a lotion on my belly.

"Last time everything was ok, lets see how you are doing. " the doctor said. " had any craving s? the doctor ask

"yeah lots" I said

"ok, well... this is weird..." the doctor said and rush out of the room.

omg is the baby ok...?

-----------------------------------------

hey guys thanks for reading (:

Not udaptating till I get 10 votes.

1) did you like the chapter?

2) is the baby ok?

3) should I keep writting the story?