Chapter 34

Zayn POV:

It has been 3 weeks since I started "dating" Paris. Basically our relationship is base of not two people but by 3. You see neither of us are interested in being with each other all we do is argue. 10% we are like the bestest friends and 90% we are fighting.

So Simon is the one that is constantly in each others necks saying we have to do these or that.

Right now I am infront of Paris house. I have been here for 20 minutes I call her and sent her a text she said "oh give me five minutes" I said imitating her voice."

"I don't talk like that" she said sounded insultes

"whatever... what does your uncle wants us to do?" I ask

"he wants me to meet the others" she said

"fine by me" I said as I drove back to the house.

We walk out of the car and went inside the house.

"I am home!" I said

"hey zayn" said Eleanor "Paris....?" she ask shocked.

"Eleanor...?" Paris ask shocked

"yeah... long time no see..." Eleanor said

"Yeah... I hope you had a great time stealing I mean winning the crown" Paris said

"you are just jealous! I won that crown fair and square" Eleanor scream.

"What's the problem?" Louis came and stood next to Eleanor

"I dont know" I said feeling awkward.

"but Eleanor knows" Paris said.

"you... you are just a jealous diva who thinks she deserves everything just because you are Simon niece" Eleanor said and went to hers and Louis room and slam the door, seconds later we heard the babies crying.

"what the heck!" vanessa said carrying emely.

"yeah, what is going on with all the yelling?" ask Selena

"who are you?" Louis ask.

"I am Paris Cowell, I am 18 years old and I am force by my uncle to date him" Paris said pointing at me.

"ohhh..." Ashley said out of no where. "oh!" she said and feel on the floor.

We went over to her and put her on the couch.

"are you ok?" Selena ask

"I feel better" she said and look up. "Paris! what the heck are you doing here!?!?" Ashley scream.

"wait you know her?" I ask

"yeah when I was 16, El and her were 14 we were at a model pageant" Ashley said

"do you remember any of us?" harry ask

"no... sorry..." Ashley said. "anyways paris you dint answer my question." she said

"well I am supposed to date zayn, oh I see your brother is still good looking" Paris said and smirk.

"hey! back off!" selena said

"it's ok, I never liked her" niall said hugging selena.

"so now you are dating the one who git preggo and now has 2 bastards" Paris said.

With that selena went running upstairs with Aaron in her arms. Niall took Emely from Vanessa and went upstairs to comfort selena.

"you are a bitch Paris" Ashley said

"atleast I am not on national TV showing my boobs and smoking pot," Paris said

"you smoke pot" Harry said in schock

"I dont know... I dont know what she is talking about I dont remember shit about my life exept her" Ashley said and began to cry.

"Paris I think is enough" I said

"come Ashley let's take you away from her" Harry said and went with Ashley to the backyard.

"are you sure you are Simon niece?" louis ask

"yes I am sure or do you want me to get a DNA test or something" Paris snap

"you know what I am not going to waste my time, good luck zayn" he said and walk away.

I was left alone with Paris in the living room. I decided to take her back to her home. What is wrong with that girl...

Eleanor POV:

I was so angry, that bitch I can't stand her. I heard the door open.

"hey love, how are you feeling?" Louis ask

"I am very angry" I said

He pull me close to him into a hug.

"love what happen between you guys" louis ask

"well... it was 4 years ago..." I began to say.

[FLASHBACK]

We were in a model pageant, Paris and I were 14 and Ashley was 16.

By that time Paris was my best friend, we live next to each other and did everything together. We participated in pageants sincr we were 6. But as soon as we turn 12 she changed.

She wanted everything that I had and got away with everything by saying: "I am Simon Cowell niece."

Me and her were the finalists, before we got on stage I saw her bribing or trying to bribe the judges. It didn't work out so she said her famous line.

We were call to go on stage and they anounce the winner.

"and this year winner is... Eleanor Calder!" one of the judges said.

"Thanks I am so happy. I promise I will do everything I can to help people. I couldn't have done it with out you guys. Love you all" I said and began to model.

When I got back stage Paris said congratulations she gave me a hug and a fake smile and gave me flowers.

You know that I am allergic to flowers well the flowers were exactly those. The had to call an ambulance and I spent a week in the hospital.

The joke was on her because I still got to keep the crown.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"what the, she sounds awful" Louis said

"Yeah and the sad thing is that we use to be really close" I said

Louis hug me and we just cuddle the rest of the day. I can't believe her of all people is the one that zayn needs to date. After all these years I never imagine that she would be back in my life.

-----------------------------------------

Hey hope you guys like it (:

Sorry for making Paris so mean, I thought I needed to bring drama back in the story. Anyways things with her and zayn hopefully will get better in the future (: