Chapter 4

Ashley POV:

I woke up and it was 2:00pm, crap I was late. Wait... what am I saying I live with Twinkie now I dont have to go to work and I already graduated from highschool. I got up and went to the kitchen, Selena and Vanessa were watching girlcode, I love that show and I guess they did to. I made myself some chocolate chip waffles and grab some chocolate milk and went to the living room and sat beside Selena.

=TV=

Some guy wisthle at my friend and I. At the same time I she went "oh thank you" and I went "I am not your dog" I dont know that is how I am.

Ex boyfriends are just offlimits to friends, I mean that is like the rule of feminist.

=End of the show=

We were all laughthing and could not stop. My phone began to ring.

You make me glow 
But I cover up, won't let it show 
So I'm putting my defenses up 
Cause I don't wanna fall in love 
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack 
I think I'd have a heart attack 
I think I'd have a heart attack (8)

"Hello...?" I said.

"Hey sexy" The person with a male voice said.

"who is did?" I ask.

"what do you mean who is this, I am the love of your life." The person with a male voice said.

"ok... I am going to hang up" I said

"no no no no , its me Harry" Harry said.

"Harry dont do that you sounded like a person that rapes people" I said

"Sorry... So... I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me tonight?" Harry ask.

"If I say yes would you stop being so annoying?" I ask.

"I will try..." Harry said.

"Fine I'll go on the stupid date with you." I said.

"Ok, see you tonigh at 8 sexy" Harry said and hung up.

I cant believe I just agree to go out with him... Oh well. I turn around and the girls were looking at me. 

"So going somewhere?" Selena ask with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah... I am going out with Harry..." I said with no emotion.

"You look so happy about it" Vanessa said laughthing.

"Come on its 5pm, lest go get you ready." Selena said.

We went in to my room and they made me sit on my bed. They began to look for clothes. After they were done they pick one orange highwaist short, a light pink one shoulder T-shirt, my nude ballet flats and my Obey snapback.

They went out of my room so I could get change. After I was finish they came in and Selena took care of my make up and Vanessa took care of my hair. I finish by putting my Fantasy perfume by Britney Spears and went downstairs.

The boys were already home and Harry was sitting in one of the stools.

"Harry your date is here" Twinkie said in a teasing tone.

"Dont say that is not a date, we are just going out." I said

"Yeah right, "going out" just like I am "going to eat this whole bag of cookies"." Niall said.

"Whatever." I said and walk out the door and in Harrys car.

"Dont be home to late" Niall said.

Harry got inside the car and we started going. I was kind of ignoring him the whole ride, the car stop and we were at the mall. Harry got out and went to mi side of the car and open the door for me.

"Thank you" I said.

"No problem, you look really nice." Harry said.

"Dont I always look nice." I said.

"well... I meant.... say... was...." Harry began to say.

"Dont worry Styles, come on" I said and began to walk to the mall.

He walked behind me and we went to the movies. We saw StarStreck 3D, he got popcorn and some nachos and nerds to eat. To drink we both had coke. We were laughthing... we were actually getting along. I cant believe it, all of our lives we have just been arguing with each other and he flriting/ being mean to me. Like in the middle of the movie he did the arm thing that all of the boys do, which I think is ridiculuss, I mean if you are going to put the hand just do it, you dont have to do all the process...

Anyways I let him do it, I dont know why but I kind of like it. When the movie was finish we started walking out of the mall talking. When suddently a bunch of fans went all crazy "OMG IS HARRY STYLES!!!!!!!!!" they were screaming and seconds later they started to run torward us.

"come on lets go" I said and grab his hand.

"you are holding my hand" Harry said.

"yeah yeah best moment of your life, come on" I said and we started to run to the car.

We got in as soon as we could and we went home. When we got inside the house. They were watching TV. On the news they saw all the thing that just happen to us, wow they were fast.

=News= 

Harry Styles was spotted today in our local mall. He was with a blond girl we dint saw her face, we really dont know her identidy. They were on a date when suddently crazy fans started to follow Harry Styles. The couple with their hands holding ran to the car and apparantly when to the boys house.

Could this be the new Mrs.Styles?

 Keep tone in with YourNews

=END OF THE NEWS=

"So did you guys had fun?" Zayn ask.

"Well you saw what happen." Harry said.

"It wasnt so bad I had fun." I said.

"Mrs.Styles can you make me some food?" Niall said and then laugh.

"Dont call me like that!" I said as I push Niall.

Then we ended having a tickle war which he always won...