Chapter 3

Zayn Pov:

After we discovered that ones that did the oh so amazing pranks were our own sisters we went to our bathrooms. I spend like an hour till I finally got all of the marker paint out of my face. Then I went in to the shower and I got out and put on some clothes. I put on baggi jeans, a white V-neck, a red a white jacket and red sneakers. I got out and went to my room to get my sun glasses and my Iphone. I had a text from Simon.

I need you guys to go to the studio at 1:00pm. Att: Simon.

I look at the clock and it was 11pm, I ran down the stairs and said to the boys that we had to go see Simon. Me and Niall left money to the girls and told them to behave. Then we got in to Louis car and and went to the studio.

Ashley POV:

"So the boys are going to be away for hours what do you guys wanna do?" I said holding Niall's car keys.

"Are thoseyours?" Selena ask.

"No this are twinkies car keys." I said.

"Why do you have it? " Vanessa said.

"Lets just say he hasnt change his hidding spot" I said.

"I would really like to go to the mall." Selena said.

"Really?? we are just gonna take nialls car?" Vanessa ask

"Chill nothing is gonna happen, its not the firts time I take his car." I said.

Vanessa stood still for a while and nooded. We each went to get change. I put on a highwaste green short with a light brown shirt. Nude ballet flats and my snapback that said officbal. It was orange and green. I grab my bag and went to the living room.

Vanessa had a short dress and her hair was down with a bandana. She had Rayvans on and white sneakers. Selena had a short black skirt with white polkadots. She had a pink shirt that revealed  her right elbow. She had black sandals with a flower which you could see her fingers that were painted pink.

Vanessa POV:

We got in to nialls car. I wanst sure about this but she said she had done it before... oh well... I needto behave like my age again. I was sitting next to Ashley and Selena was in the back seat cheeking her phone. Suddently my brain reminded me of the incident of this morning...

=FLASHBACK=

 "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream trying to cover myself.

"hi... Vanessa" Louis said awkwardly now staring at the roof.

"Could you like get out!!" I said.

"NO! the lads are after me because they think I did a prank to them." Louis said

"I dont care" I said wrapping a towel around her body.

Then I push HIM out of her room and lock the door. 

=END OF FLASHBACK=

I wish I could forget all about it, it was so awkward... One of my brothers best friends saw me in my underwear... so awkward... My thoughts were interupt by Selena...

"Vanessa... Vanessa... VANESSA!" Selena said.

"what?? " I ask

"Are you ok?" Selena ask

"yeah..." I say.

"You can tell us" Ashley said.

"I know that something is bothering you, I am your sister" Selena said.

"well... Louis... kind of saw me in my... underwear..." I said awkwardly.

"WHAT!?!?" they both scream while Ashley park the car in the mall parking lot.

I explain to them what happen and they understood and began to laugh. I glare at them and they just began to laugh louder. I also told them that they could not tell what happen to the others, they agree with me and we enter the mall.

Selena POV:

We got to the mall and enter to Victoria Secret, that is like my favorite store. I ended buying 10 thongs, yeah I use thongs and I am proud of it. They are more comfortable than the other types of panties. Anyways I also bought 4 push up bras. 2 sets of bathing suits, 2 yoga pants, 3 sweatpants and 3 tanktops from PINK Nation.

Vanessa went to her favorite store which was Forever 21. She bought like 5 short dresses and 5 pairs of shoes and some bandanas. She also got 1smiwsuit and a big bag full of jewlery. As you can see V really loved jewlery.

Ashley went to pacsone she bought 1 smiwsuit and 2 snapbacks. 1 said I <3 my haters and the other one said obey. Then we went to her favorite store Charlotte and I think she bought the same short highwaist pants in each color that they had. I guess she loved that style of pants as V loved jewlery.

After we finish buying all the stuff we went to Nialls car and went home. The mall was like 20 minutes from the house. When we got there we got out of the car and went inside the house. Then we put all of the clothes in our rooms. 

I got a text from Zayn saying that they were coming home and that they were going to pick up a pizza on the way. 

"We are eating pizza tonight." I said

"Yum" Ashley said walking down the stairs.

We heard the door open and it was the boys, they had 5 boxes of pizza. They put them on a table and we all sat down. It was from pizza hut yum, I was starving... We all dig in and at the end there were 3 slices left, we were all full... well exept for Niall and Ashley. Yep they were twins we couldnt deny that.

"Twinkie that is mine!" Ashley said pushing him away.

"NO! I am gonna eat it" Niall said grabbing Ashley and putting her far away from the pizza.

They keept arguing until they both hit the box and all of the pizza went to the floor.  They watch it in slow motion with their mouth opens.

"5 second rule!" Thay said

As soon as they went to grab the pizza Louis wasnt looking were he was going and step on the pizza falling on the ground in his butt. 

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Ashley and Niall said.

"I cant believe I got this on video" Zayn said.

We were in shock and look at him.

"What it was funny, it already has 500 views" he said.

Thats when he had to say those two magical words...

"FOOD FIGHT!" Louis said.

We started to throw the pizza that was on the floor and coke and sprite. We left a big mess... But we had so much fun. We stay till 2am in the morning cleaning all of it...

Louis POV:

After we finish cleaning the mess that we made I decided to go to Vanessa and apologize for what happen early.

"Knock, knock" I said

"Come in" Vanessa said

"Hi... " i said

"so now you decide to knock..." Vanessa said.

"I am so sorry about that" I said

"If you are here to see if you can see me again like that, its not gonna happen" Vanessa said

"I actually came to apologize for what happen" I said 

"ohh ok..."

We talk like till 3am and then I went to my room a fell asleep.

One Direction Sistersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें