Chapter 8

• इन्हें समर्पित: stylesmania

Niall POV:

I heard Zayn said something but I ignore him because I was shock of what I was seeing on TV...

=TV= 

"Well I guess the 1D sisters had gone wild" the news reporter said.

They show videos of Vanessa pole dancing and Selena making out with JB.

"Ashley Horan went to a whole new level to show her affection for Harry Styles" the reporter said.

They put on a video of her running almost naked yelling "Harrys boobs!!!"

"I guess we all know why he loves her" the news reporter said and laugh.

=End of TV=

Niall POV:

All the guys came and look at me concern. I just stay quite. Zayn came with the same look I had holding his phone.

"The girls are in trouble..." was all could Zayn say.

"Hey guys I saw this hot blond yelling Harrys boobs almost naked isnt awsome" Harry said.

"That was my sister..." I said looking away.

"no, she doesn't even like me." Harry said

"it was Ashkey" Zayn said and show him the video on his phone.

"omg... they need our help..." Harry said.

"I know but we need to stay here for a while" liam said.

"I will call Eleanor and tell her to stay with the girls till we finish" Louis said.

"ok that makes me feel a little better" I said.

Louis POV:

I went to my room and call Eleanor.

"Hey Bo" she said in a sweet voice.

"Hey El, I need you to do me a favor" I said.

"what is it?" she ask

"I need you to stay with the girls till we get back, they gone wild..." I said.

"yeah... I saw the news, if it makes you feel better I will take the next plane" she said.

"thank yoy honey, I miss you so much" I said.

"me to, cant wait to see you, I will take good care of the girls dont worry" she said.

"ok, I really appreciated, I have to go Simon is calling" I said

"ok bye bye, love yoy bo" she said

"love yoy two honey" I said and went to Simon.

Eleanor POV:

I got a bag and put some clothes in it and went to the airport. I bought my ticket on my IPhone on the way to the airtport. Once you I got to the airport I ran as fast as I could and got to the plane. I arrive to my destination and and went to the lads house.

I open the door with the key Louis had gave me and the house was all messy. Vanessa was sleeping on the table next to a pole and Selena was topless on top of JB... Ashley was in the backyard in her underwear still screaming "Harry's boobs"

I woke up Vanessa and help her up the stairs and told her to take a bath. Once she was done I took her to her room and gave her panadol for the headaches she had a she lay on her bed. Ok 1 down 2 more to go.

I woke up Selena and I scold her and told her to change and gave her 2 panadols. She told me not to scream because she had a headache but I dint care I was angry and she was lucky that her brother dint see her like that. Justin woke up and try to get in the shower with selena. I slap him and told hin that if he dint go away I was going to call the police. He went away. I told selena to lay next to her sister. I locked the door so they couldn't get out and went to find Ashley.

I took a napkin and put some sleeping medicine and I got close to ashley and put her on her face. She feel asleep and I put her in one of the cars and drove to the hospital. They gave her medicine and told me that she had to stay.

I went to the house and clean the whole living room. Once I was finish I textex Louis all that had happen.

I went to the kitchen and made food and went to Vanessa's room and gave them something to eat. After they finish I clean all up and went to sleep. This was a long day...

One Direction Sistersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें