Chapter 6

Louis POV:

"Honeys we are home!" I said.

They look at me with a weird face but seconds later the 4 of them came running torwards me.

"ahhhhhhh S.O.S! S.O.S!" I keept saying while running.

They got me and I ended on the ground saying "you will pay, I know were you live." Then we all started laughthing and I gave Eleanor a kiss.

"Everyone in the living room!" Liam said.

"Yes daddy direction..." we all said.

"Well Simon send me the text and it says that we have to be tomorrow at 8am in the news studio we have an intreview and that includes the girls" Liam said.

"But I dont want to wake up so early" Selena said.

"why do we have to go?" Vanessa ask.

"Because of this" Liam show the video of Ashley and Selena in the supermarket.

"ohhhh..." Selena said.

"I just wanna said it wasnt our fault and I really dont like paparazzi" Ashley said.

"No one likes paparazzi baby, dont worry" Harry said.

"would you please stop hitting on me!" Ashley said

"No can do baby" Harry said and wink at her and then went to his room.

Ashley just glare at him. Everyone went to sleep exept from me and Eleanor. We were on the couch and we keept talking about how we miss eachother and the stuff that we have done. We looked at the clock and it was 12 pm so we decided to go to sleep since we had that intreview tomorrow morning. I took her hand and we went upstairs in to my room. I gave her one of my shirts and one of mysweat pants, she went to the bathroom to put them on and then came to the room. We cuddle until we fell asleep.

Liam POV: 

It was 6am in the morning when my alarm clock began to sound. I got up and went to get dress as usual I went to get up the lads. When I went to get the girls they were all up. They were dress and in the kitchen eating with Louis. Ok... so that just leaves the other 3. I went to wake them up and they got change and eat breakfast.

I got in my car with Zayn next to me and Vanessa and Selena in the back seats. Zayn was looking at his hair in the mirror like usual and Vanessa feel asleep, she looked so cute sleeping. She was gourgeous and peacefull. Selenas was cheecking her twitter, apperantly a lot of people were posting and comenting about the video in the supermarket.

Louis POV:

I felt someone moving and then heard foot steps.

"Loui... Loui..." Eleanor said.

"hmm.." I said.

"Today is the intreview we have to get up" she said.

I got up and gave her a kiss on the cheeck and a big bear hug. She giggle and I let go and went to get ready. Eleanor went to wake up the girls. While the four of them got ready I went downstairs and made breakfast. By the time they went down it was already ready. We sat down and began to eat. Then the lads came down and grab something quickly and we went to the cars.

I got in my car with my beautiful Eleanor beside me and Niall, Ashley and Harry in the backseats. Harry and Ashley were fighting like usual and Niall was laughthing about it. While I was driving I took Eleanors hand and she smile.

Finally we got to the studio and we got out of the car. When we were backstage management started to put some microphones on us. They called our name and it was time of the intreview.

"So Louis how are you and Eleanor?" Ellen ask.

"We are wonderful she is a very lovely girlfriend, she came to visit yesterday" I said and smile.

"I s she with you?" Ellen ask.

"Yeah she is backstage." I said.

"Eleanor come in here" Ellen said.

Eleanor came and sat beside me and I took her hand and interwine our fingers. 

"You two make a cute couple" Elen said and smile.

"Eleanor you are so pretty!!!" Some of the fans began to scream.

Eleanor smile and said thank you. Then Ellen look at Harry...

"what?" he said.

Ellen put a video on the screen. "So who is that chick, some one special?" "and who is the one with her?" "And who is the one with Eleanor in Louis car apparantly in a hospital?"

They put 3 videos on, we dint even knew that they had a video of Vanessa and Eleanor.

"Well the ones with black hair are my sisters" Zayn said.

"Are they here?" Ellen ask.

"Yes they are" Zayn said.

"Come here girls" Ellen said.

They came in and Vanessa sat between Eleanor and Zayn and Selena was beside Zayn and Niall. The fans were screaming and they just smile.

"So what are you girls doing here, what are your names?" Ellen ask.

"Well my name is Vanessa Malik and we live with our brother now." Vanessa said

"Why?" Ellen ask

"My name is Selena Malik and because our mom decided to live with her boyfriend Jonh.." Selena said.

"But they are ok because we are taking good care of them." Zayn said before Selena began to said how much she dint like John.

"So Harry spill." Ellen said

"Well the blond one is the love of my life" Harry said and Niall laugh

"Why do you find that funny Niall?" Ellen ask

"She is actually my sister and you will see why" Niall said

"I s she here?" Ellen ask.

"Yes, let me go get her" Harry got up and try to hold her hand but all the way ashley was trying to get his hand of her.

"See we are in love, she is my girlfriend" Harry said

"No we are not, No I am not, Hi Ellen my name is Ashley Horan and I am Niall Horan twin sister." Ashley said.

"Well nice to meet you, why do you treat harry like that?" Ellen ask.

"Because he has hit on me for as longas I could remember and lets face it he is just a flirt and when you have him hitting on you 24/7 it gets annoying. Ashley said and the fans were laughthing.

"Harry I wouldnt mind if you did that to me!! " one fan said and Harry wink at her.

"Well thank you all for coming and clearing all this up, please watch us next week Mila Kunis is going to be here with Aushten Kutcher and Justin Timberlake. Ellen said.

We return the microphones and went home in the same cars that we came. Ashley feel asleep on Harry so when we got home he put her on her bed.