CHAPTER FOUR

Dedication: adorestylesx Aesthetic_Zayn

Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears.
~Edgar Allan Poe~

Harry POV:

"I am so sorry for running into you love. I say sympathetically. I must of not been paying attention." Knowing in my brain that I was looking down so no one would see me. I stood in front of her, shirtless with my hand holding my dry sweatshirt. I hold up the dry clothing and say

"Take it please. I would hate for you to have to wear hot coffee all day." She stood in front of me speechless. Her face was bright red and she gave me shy nod. She took my sweatshirt, leaving me alone for only seconds.

She came back and now was wearing my green bay sweatshirt. The jumper was of course way to big for her small figure, but she looked so good in it. She gave me a small smile noticing my stare as I looked up and down her body.

"Thank you for the sweatshirt. She said kindly. Are you sure it's okay I wear it? You are shirtless you know." She put her hand over her mouth as she gave out a small giggle.

"Of course love! I said without even thinking. I can't have a pretty girl like you walking around with a stained white tee!"

She blushed at my words and I couldn't help but smile at her shyness. It was adorable.

Before I could say anything else, a very petite, small man wearing a coffee apron came rushing over yelling at me.

"You cannot be in here! No shirts, No service!"

I knew the small man was trying to be intimidating, but with his young face and his high pitched voice just made me laugh uncontrollably.

"Hahaha, I am so sorry dude, I will be on my way! Thank you for your service." I said to the small man in between my fits of laughter.

The man gave me an angry scowl and trudged away.

I looked back at the girl, who also was laughing, but was trying to hold it in.

"Well, It was nice meeting you love." I said back to her, still trying to get over my laughter. "No worries about the sweatshirt either. It's all yours."

The girl gave me a huge grin and said thank you. We both headed out of the coffee shop moments later. After holding the door for her she began to walk away.

I smiled to see the rainless sky and realized I forgot to ask her one more important question.

"Wait!" I said loudly making her stop in her tracks. "What is your name?"

She turned around to me, making her mid- length hair flip to one side of her face. "Moment!" She said back to me. "Moment Rae!" She spoke smiling as she walked away.

We both headed our separate ways and all I could think of was her. Her brown silky hair that flowed as she walked. Her big, brown, gorgeous eyes that glistened in the light. Her untainted, curved body that looked good even in my oversized sweatshirt. Her lightly freckled, pale skin made her eyes even more breathtaking. Her smile shined as big as the sun and her light pink, plump lips made me wanna grab her beautiful face and kiss her. She was flawless in every way possible.

She was perfect head to toe and I hope she knew how beautiful she is.

I looked up to see the sun beginning to peek over the tall buildings. "Thank the lord." I thought. "Finally some sun." I walked back to the tour bus and continued to think about Moment.

I opened the door to the tour bus and strolled in. All the lads were played some game at the large table and Liam and Niall looked up at me when they heard the door shut, but Louis was to focused on his game.

"How was the little, old coffee shhh..What the hell?" Louis abruptly said when he saw me.

"Ha. You know lad. You may enjoy being unclothed, but it does not mean everybody else does mate." Niall said as he chuckled uproariously.

"What?" I asked totally forgetting my bare chest.

"Well, for starters, you did leave with a shirt on. Correct?" Louis said raising his eyebrows.

"Oh, ahahaha. Yeah I lost it!" I said not wanting to share the moments that occurred. "The wind much of blown it off me!" I joked.

The boys just rolled their eyes and continued on with whatever they were doing.

Our manager walks in knowing that I have just returned. He did Not even bother asking about about the shirtless matter.

"I know Harry you don't enjoy London, but we are here for a couple more nights for the upcoming concerts. Do not go running off." My manager said seriously.

"Eh, you know what? London isn't that bad after all."

---------------------------------------------------------

HELLOOOOO LOVES! YES ITS FRIDAY AND THAT MEANS A NEW UPDATE!

Hope you enjoy this chapter! If you have been enjoying the story so far let me know in the comments and give me a like if you want!

Thank you all for reading!
All the love