CHAPTER THIRTY

Dedication: MustacheDirection547 namelesslindsey

I go out just so I can reforget
~Lauv - Reforget~

Becca POV:

It felt so good to finally see my best friend again. This last year has just been complete hell and smiling and laughing for once just brought me so much joy. I hope Moment doesn't find out too soon. She needs time. Time to live her life carelessly and freely. She shouldn't have to wake up and thrive through all this shit. After the day I "fell" off that building, I have had to live in this nightmare. Each day I inhaled and exhaled fear. I ran and ran and ran until my lungs could no longer take it. I slept in mud, went days without eating, and it was all because of this nightmare. This nightmare that I use to only dream. This horror that would soon catch up to me and the imagination that ran wild In my thoughts would turn into reality. Nobody deserves to live in their most fearful nightmare. Those horrific moments are suppose to live in our heads, not thrive in our actuality.

Bre POV:

I ran down the thousands of stairs, knowing I was late for the meet up with Becca and Moment. Much to my surprise, when I arrive into the large, luminous room, nobody, but the rich folk filled the space.

"Ughh.." I sigh, taking a seat on one of the comfy, gold couches. Pulling out my phone, I texted Becca asking where they were at, but with the "great" luck I have, I received no reply. For the next several minutes, I watch the many fancy, well dressed men and women pass me by. I wonder what it was like to be rich. To never have to worry about money. While I continued to ponder on the thought, an upscale, handsome man took a seat next to me.

"Waiting for your date to show up, love?" Smirking, the handsome man brushed off his suit as he fixed his expensive tie. The guy was pretty tall, reaching probably 6'3 and wore a black suit with a bright red tie. His dirty blonde hair was slicked back, but a couple of strands fell loose. His eyes sparkled the color blue, not making it easy to stop looking at him.

"Do I look like I'm going on a date?" I question the attractive man, pointing to the bland, black dress I have on and my face that remained makeupless.

"Well, you would look perfect in anything, so why would it matter what you wore?" His words were smooth as he ran his hand through his blonde hair. "Oh, cmon love. You must know how beautiful you are. Nobody needs to tell you that."

"Actually...I do have a date." I tease, glancing up into his beautiful eyes.

"Oh, really?" The guy smiles as he chuckled, throwing his arm around me.

"Oh, yes." I nodded scooting closer to him. "He's in this room right now." I whisper, lightly placing my hand against his chest.

"And what might this man look like?" Licking his lips, he moved closer to me, leaving no room in between us.

"Well..he's got blonde hair and the brightest of blue eyes." Smiling, I push my long brown hair over my shoulder removing my hand from his chest.

"Oh, really?" His white, straight teeth lit across the room with his grin, as he caught on to what I was doing. "What other qualities does this handsome man have?" His smile never left his plump lips as he moved his hand to my thigh, playing with the hem of the bottom of my dress.

"Well he is wearing this sexy black suit that fits him perfectly, but..." I started to say forcing him to impatiently wait for my response. "he has the ugliest red tie on." I smirk, slightly tugging at his tie, making him laugh.