CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Dedication: lovezjmxx lwthesljpzjmnjh

I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.
~J.K. Rowling~

Harry POV:

"Here's to the future!" I yell out cheerfully as everyone clinks their beers together.

"Here's to the memories yet to come!" Niall adds in with everyone laughing and smiling.

After I stopped at Moment's place, a group of us decided to go out and celebrate the return of Louis' conscience. Louis was still in the hospital, but his mind was healing and that called for some partying and dammit I deserved to have some fun.

The dubstep music pounded, shaking the club as people danced body to body, moving along with the rhythm. I, on the other hand was sat at the bar, drinking beer after beer after beer. Shot after shot after shot. Yes, I was far from reality by now as my words slurred and my body stumbled from point A to point B. Being absolutely wasted, the alcohol coursing through my veins took control of my actions. I danced right alongside with probably every girl in this room, not to mention the several make out sessions I experienced with girls I will never remember in the morning. Yes, I was being reckless and yes I had immense feelings for Moment, but in this point of time, I couldn't care less about what I was doing. Hell, this was my life and I am going to drink and party the way I please. My feelings for Moment were on halt until I was once again sober and hungover.

I know Moment and I kissed, but to be honest Moment never said anything about being exclusive. I mean she is absolutely gorgeous and so kind-hearted, but that was the problem. Never in my life have I been into the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing. I was always known as the lady's man and to be fair I sure as hell was. I dated several women, but never really felt emotionally attached to them. The most dates I have ever been on with the same girl was 3. Only 3 fucking dates. After those dates I didn't see why I was doing it. I didn't want to cut myself off to only one girl. I wanted to date other people and have flings with other women. That's just how I was. And that's why I shouldn't grow attached to Moment. She is too kind and well... perfect. I would hurt her emotionally and I don't think I could live with myself if I did. Overall, I am not her type. She wants a husband. Someone she could depend on. I'm just a guy who likes to live on the edge. I'm not looking to settle down or have a family.

While my thoughts got the best of me, I was shaken back to reality when a man yelled out my name.

"IS HARRY STYLES HERE?!" A man screeched, making me turn around from my chair at the bar.

I hesitated at first, not knowing where this would lead me, but I eventually answered.

"Yeah, who's asking?" I said, standing up, looking through the sea of people for the man who called out for me.

Soon, I saw two tall, muscular men walk quickly towards me, pushing people out of their way. They wore all black and looked extremely intimidating with their multiple tattoos and strong biceps.

"Shit." I cursed, automatically regretting saying anything in the first place.

The men traveled closer and closer, but I stood my ground. There was no turning back now.

"Where the hell is Moment?" One of the men shouted as I could feel his spit hit my face.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I suggest you leave before anybody gets hurt." I say back strongly as the mans' faces grew red and their veins bulged out of their skin.