CHAPTER TEN

Dedication: cupcakemaree daisy13139 

Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.
~Vincent Van Gogh~

Moment POV:

I wake up from cold water hitting my face.

"I am sorry Moment! But I didn't know what else to do. You passed out! Is everything okay?" Bre said as she hugged me tight.

The news of what Bre told me soon came back to my mind and I now knew what I had to do.

"Bre, I'm leaving! I have to make sure they are both alright!" I said as I threw on a baggy sweatshirt over my tee.

"Moment, do not be ridiculous. It's freezing out there! And how are you supposed to get there? Are you gonna walk 10 miles to the hospital? And who knows if it's even that hospital!" Bre said to try and get some sense into me.

I shook my head in disagreement. "Bre I'm going. I will call you whenever I can." I slipped on slides quickly before Bre could say anymore. I shut the door and I was automatically hit by an icy breeze.

I forgot about the cold and started to focus on what was more important. Louis and Harry. I began to walk and try to figure out what I was going to say when I got there.

"I'm a cousin of there's." or "I am a good friend." O my gosh, they are never going to let me in. I groaned in frustration. Maybe Bre was right. This is a ridiculous idea. I sighed as I began to walk back to the apartment, but out of the corner of my eye I saw a huge black bus pull over across the street.

"Hey! You over there!" I heard an irish male yell. "Are you insane!? It's like 10 degrees outside and you only have a sweater on!"

The man started walking towards me and I began to walk in the opposite direction.

"Wait! Wait, love! I just want to help!"

The man catches up to me and stops me in my tracks.

I look up to meet his eyes and Niall Horan stood in front of me.

"Do you want to come inside the bus for a little bit? I don’t want you to get sick out here. You're crazy for going outside!"

This was my sign. This is how I would get to the hospital.

"Umm, I actually have a favor to ask you." I said cautiously. I didn’t want to scare him away.

"Anything for you, love! What do you need?"

"Well, I actually am out here to walk to a hospital about 8 miles away? I don't have a car and I really need to get there."

"Oh, of course we will drop you off! The lads and I in the bus are actually heading to that same hospital." Niall said with a small frown.

"Yeah, thanks so much. Umm.. Yeah, I think we are both going for the same reason." I said, hoping he would catch the hint.

"You know Harry? Or Louis?"

"Uhh, Yeah. I'm a good friend of theirs." I lied.

"What's your name?"

"Moment. And you're of course Niall." I say without thinking.

'Dammit, Moment. You should act like you don't know him.'I say to myself.

"Well, we can talk more in the tour bus! I'm freezing my arse off out here!"

Niall takes my hand and leads me to the tour bus. He opens the door for me and I hurry inside.

"Wow, this place is amazing. Do you guys live in here?"

"Umm, not really. Just a place to hang as we travel from place to place." Niall says smoothly.

"You must be freezing, Moment. Let me grab you a blanket!" Niall said.

"Thanks." I say as Niall goes into the other room. I awkwardly stand in the middle of the tour bus, not knowing what I should do. Should I sit? Stand? Go with Niall? Oh gosh, Moment take a chill pill. Just wait.

As I try to calm myself down, Liam walks in.

"Oh, Hi love! Niall just told me about you! Moment, what a lovely name!" Liam said as he told me to take a seat.

"I grabbed you some hot chocolate from the kitchen. Hope you like marshmallows!" Liam smiled as he handed me the warm mug.

"You have a kitchen?" I ask, totally shocked they would have a kitchen on a moving vehicle.

"Yup. It's great. I mean, life is great when food is always around." Liam laughed as I laughed with him.

"Well, thank you so much for the hot chocolate. You guys really don't need to do this. I'm sure you are super busy."

"Oh, it's not problem love! Anything for a friend of Louis' and Harry's."

I smile and feel guilty for lying. They were such nice guys.

"You know… I'm not reall-"

"I have blankets!" Niall said as he handed me one.

"Thank you so much!" I say as I wrap myself with the warm blanket.

I feel the tour bus start to move and I carefully hold my drink to make sure I don't spill it.

The three of us talked as we traveled to the hospital and soon I felt the vehicle stop.

"Alright, we are here." Liam and Niall say at the same time as a tear escaped Liam’s eye.

We all walked out the door, Liam holding out his hand, helping down the bus. We entered the hospital and I automatically felt sick to my stomach. It was so bland. Everything was white and everyone looked sad. I felt knots grow in my stomach and I started to get really nervous.

"Are you alright, Moment? It's gonna be okay, I promise" Niall whispered into my ear as he took my hand and squeezed it tight.

I gave him a smile of reassurance and he returned the smile.

"Right this way." The nurse said as she led us to a room.

I was so so nervous. I thought I was gonna be sick.

"Here we are. You guys can talk to him, but he is very, very weak." The nurse said as she walked away.

Liam went in and Niall, still holding my hand, led me into the room with him.

There he was. He was so damaged. He had bruises covering his face and arms. His face was full of cuts and he had a black eye. His head was wrapped and he had an oxygen mask.

Liam began to cry and Niall walked over to him.

His eyes fluttered and soon they were fully open.

He looked around the room and soon he saw me.

"Moment?"

---------------------------------------------------------

YES ANOTHER UPDATE IS UP AND OMGGG CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF IT! Do you guys love it? Hate it? Like it?
What do you think will happen next? What do you think Harry will say? What will Moment say?

Let me know in the comments! Also if you enjoyed it please give it a like! That would be amazing! Anyway hope you all have a great rest of your day!

All the love❤