CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Dedication: harrylouyah HARRYSKISS2014

There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
~Sarah Dessen~

Harry POV:

There was no way in hell I was going back to that hospital. I didn't want to go back to that same room, full with the same old food and the same old beds. I wanted to go home. To sleep in my own bed. I am fine. Im healed. There is nothing wrong with me. Moment talked with Zayn abit in the car as I looked out the window and tried to think of a plan to get me out of going back to that hospital.

"Harry?....Harry?....Harry" Moment kept questioning until I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, Yes love?"

"Were here." Moment said.

I got out of the car and helped Moment get out as well.

"Thanks Zayn for the ride again. Talk with you soon?"

"Of course man. If you ever need anything let me know, yeah?"

I nodded back as Zayn began to drive off into to distance.

"So, this is where you live. It's quite the place."

"Yup, I just bought this place a couple months back and haven't been in it since. Hahaha, it's quite hard to buy a place, but never stay in it because of all the traveling."

"Yeah, how is that? All of the traveling?"

"It's amazing don't get me wrong, but I do miss home once in awhile and it's nice to just relax sometimes."

"I wish I could travel. Ever since I was a little girl, I have always wanted to travel around the world and experience the outside world. Yet here I am, living in London ever since I was born." Moment says as she goes to look at the ground.

"Hey, you will get your chance. I promise. You have lots of time to travel! You are only 20 years old!"

Moment nodded in return as we walked up to the house in silence.

Both of us walked up to the building, soaking head to toe and I couldn't help, but start laughing.

"What?" Moment said as she began to laugh.

"Oh, nothing.. Just that I'm a mess right now, and we are both soaking wet. Today has just been a long day." I laugh as I smile at her.

Moment smiles back at me as I lead her into my house.

"Wow, this is amazing." Moment says with her mouth wide open.

The house was three stories. Filled with chandeliers and ball rooms and tons and tons of bedrooms. I had everything, but no matter how much money I had, something always was missing and that was Moment.

"You can stay here whenever you want. If you ever need somewhere to stay, here's a key." I say as I give Moment the key.

"Oh, I couldn't take this. This is your place."

"No, Moment, please take it. I have caused you enough trouble, please."

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"You might be the nicest man I have ever met in my life." Moment says as she looks up at me.

"Oh, you are just noticing that now?" I say in a joking matter and start to laugh.

"Don't get too cocky, Styles. I did say 'might'. I may find a nicer man in my future." Moment says laughing.

"Oh, really?" I question Moment as I take a step towards her. Inches away from her lips.

"Yeah. You are nice, but I don't know..you may have some competition." Moment whispers as she moves in closer to me.

My heart began to race and I just wanted to kiss her. I grabbed her face with my hands and stroked her cheek as I began to lean in.

---------------------------------------------------------

All the love