CHAPTER EIGHT

Dedication: CamillaMascoloStyles celinelovee

When you've suffered a great deal in life, each additional pain is both unbearable and trifling.
~Yann Martel~

Harry POV:

My eyes fluttered as I wake up from water droplets hitting the side of my cheek. I could feel the warmth of the sun rising on my face, opening my eyes to see an unfamiliar setting.

"Where am I"? I said through my raspy, morning voice. Water continued to hit me, but I couldn't make out where I actually was.

"Lou? Lou? Lou?" I called out, but I received no answer.

Why does my head hurt so bad? I thought. I know I drank a lot last night, but I have never had this bad of a headache. I felt like I was spinning and I couldn't make out what surrounded me.

I move my hands to help support me standing up. I turn to look at the ground and realize I am lying on hard cement.

"What the hell? O my god my head!" I scream in pain as I stood up. I put my head in my hands to help stop the pain, but it just kept throbbing.

My eyesight spirals and I can barely walk.

"What is going on? I am so confused. Why does my head hurt so bad? Why can't I see straight?" The water continued to drop as it began to fall harder and harder.

Soon, I hear a noise. No, an alarm? A siren? It was coming closer and closer. Soon I could see flashes of blue and red lights flood toward my location.

Ambulances. Tons of them. And police. A huge cluster of them. And firetrucks. They all sped on the road towards me and eventually pulled over right where I was.

"What.. IS. GOING..ON?" I yelled. My head continued to pound as I turned to look at my hands. Red. All I saw was red. Blood filled my palms. The rain washed my hands clean, but I continued to see my blood flood onto the ground. It was everywhere. I cried out for help as I went fell down to my knees.

"What...what is happening?" I said as I began to sob.

I began to feel lightheaded and my body began to shake. My body felt numb. I couldn't feel any pain. But I felt sadness and confusion and I longed to know where my bestfriend was. With no strength left, I collapsed to the ground and was left laying on my side.

I heard men yelling to get a stretcher and many of them started talking to me. Asking me many questions like "what my name" was or "how did this happen?" I wanted to answer them, but my body wouldn't react to what I was telling it to do. The men lifted me onto a stretcher and began to carry me to an ambulance. As I was looking to my right, I saw a destroyed, absolutely demolished car that use to be a beautiful, red ferrari.

Oh, why can't I remember what happened? Where is Louis? Where is he? I thought as the men lifted me up into the vehicle.

"Lou?" I managed to whisper as a tear escaped my eye. The light soon became dark and the sounds became quiet.

Moment POV:

I wake up from my alarm going off and I quickly hit the snooze button.

"Not today world. Not today." I muttered as I began to fall back asleep.

"MOMENT! MOMENT RAE! MOMENT RAE! GET UP THIS SECOND! COME LOOK AT THIS!" I hear Bre say as she darts into my room.

"You need to see this! Please get up! I made some coffee!" She said as she tried coaxing me.

I groaned and hesitated at first, but I finally had the determination to get up.

I walked into the living room where Bre was watching tv.

"You are watching the news? You never watch the news Bre? What is up with you today?" I asked as I went over to grab a cup of coffee.

"No, I was watching futbol! But when I went to the loo and came back the news was on. I turned the channel, because you know me, I do not like watching depressing stuff, but every channel had the news on! It's their new top story. It truly is devastating what happened."

"What is it Bre? What is so terrible that the whole world needs to know?"

"Uhhh, Moment you might want to put your coffee on the table and sit down for this."

"Bre, I am sure I will be fine! What is this all about?" I questioned, anxiously.

"Two words. One. Direction. You know that band you love."

"Yeah...what about them?"

"Well, you know that car accident we saw last night? Yeah that red ferrari was Louis Tomlinson's car."

"Oh, my, god. Are you kidding with me? Is this some sick joke, Bre? Tell me you are just messing with me."

"No! I wish I was kidding. Look it's all over the news."

I check the screen and the first thing I see is the totaled car and the words 'Louis Tomlinson in a car crash' at the bottom of the t.v. Shock filled my body from head to toe and I dropped my coffee, making my cup shatter into a million pieces.

"Moment! You should've put that up!"

"Was anyone else in the car with him? Are...Are they okay?" I asked, hoping she wouldn't say the name that has been on my mind since the day I met him in the coffee shop.

"Yeah, Harry Styles was in the car too. They have not said anything about Louis, but the reporter said Harry has lost a lot of blood."

My mind could not comprehend what had just happened. I was just with Louis last night! How did this happen?" I thought to myself as I started to recall all the memories of last night.

I soon felt lightheaded and ran over to get a drink of water.

"Are you feelin alright Moment?"

"I don't know...I don't know... why..why..why is this happening? Is this my fault? I should of stayed at the club longer. Bre, we should've stayed longer. I shouldn't have left him."

The room began to spin and I began to have trouble breathing.

"Moment, you are scaring me! I have no idea what you are talking about! Moment, it's gonna be okay. We don't even know them!"

"I do." I breathed and the room fell into darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------

YES ANOTHER UPDATE IS UP AND AGAIN I AM LEAVING YOU WITH A CLIFFHANGER! What do you guys think happened? Is Louis or Harry gonna be okay? Will they make it? Will Moment get to see them again? Let me know ur theories of what will happen next in the comments and if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a thumbs up or spread the word to a friend! Thanks for all of you who are reading my book and enjoying it! Absolutely love love writing it! Another update will be on Monday! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

All the love