CHAPTER FIFTY

6 months later

Moment POV:

I awake, knowing it was just another monday to another morning. Rising from the huge, king size bed, I walk to the kitchen and pop four pieces of bread into the toaster. Yawning once more, I take out a pan and turn on the stove, cracking multiple eggs into it. Quickly making breakfast, I set the table for two as I place the over easy eggs and toast on the table. Grabbing the orange juice from the fridge, I fill two glasses as I sit, waiting for him to wake up.

My stomach grumbles, but I know better than to eat without him.  Stomach, stop making noises! Do you know how much trouble I got in last time because of you?! Remembering the haunting moments of what happened last, I quickly shake em as I hear a moan come from the other room. Sitting up straight, I cross my legs as I watch my handsome fiance enter the kitchen.

"Good Morning, babe." He whispers into my ear, biting my earlobe shortly after and yanking harshly on it.

"Good Morning, babe." I return, standing up and kissing him softly on the cheek.

"Mmmm. Smells good. What's for breakfast?" He says, wrapping his arms around my waist and turning me around, forcing me to press up against the counter.

"Eggs. Over easy, just the way you like them and toast." I say, my lips dangerously close to his.

"Let's skip breakfast today. You're all I want this morning." He says, kissing down my neck and onto my collar bone.

"Okay, anything for you babe." I say, knowing if I disagree I will soon face a horrible, bloody fate. "To the bedroom?" I ask, his fingers pressing into my sides as he sucks harshly right under my chin.

"No, I was thinking right here." He claims forcefully, turning away from me for a second and towards the table. His muscular arms move towards the set breakfast as he swiftly knocks all the glass plates and glasses down off the table. Loud crashes come in return of his violent motion as the breakfast lays on the ground along with the broken dishes. "Come ere" He says pulling on my arm and forcing me over to him and onto the table. Laying on the unstable furniture, his body soon collaspes over mine as I smell the faint scent of alcohol from last night. He is quick to move as he pushes his hands all across my body.

"Moment, I can't take it any longer. Let's get married today." He whispers, kissing my lips harshly, and running his hands through my hair.

"Today?" I breath, suddenly afraid of even questioning him.

"Do you not want to get married?" His rough motions stop as he rises from me touch.

"No. No. No, I do want to get married! It's just that-

"Why do you question me? Why don't you ever trust me?"

"I don't question you, its just-

"You never learn, do you? If it wasnt for me, you would be fucking dead in the street! Respect me, damnit! Respect me and respect my decisions!" My head nods as I see the anger begin to grow in his face. I was in deep shit.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry it won't happen again. I promise." I beg as he grips my arm and pulls me up from the table with him.

"Get dressed. Today, you will officially become a Peters." His words sent chills down my spine as I nodded from his command. I wish I could remember. Remember my past and remember how I got here.

It's been six months. Six dreadful months of not knowing who I am or where I came from. Six months of absolute no power and will of my own. Six months of loving a man I barely knew. Six months of being beat and dragged around. Six months of thriving and continuously trying to look for anything of my past. Six months of not knowing a bloody clue of who I am. It's been six months since the first day I woke up in that hospital, not knowing who I am.

Harry POV:

Six months. Six months in jail. Six months of pondering and hoping Moment has a decent future. Six months of pure hell. For the next 20 years, I will have to sit and wait in this putrid dirty cell. According to the judge, the two murders I committed were nowhere near self defense, but blood thirsty massacres. I did it to save not only my life, but Moment's, but here I was, rotting in this disgusting pit.

The doctors' called my condition 'Delusional disorder', saying everything I was facing and seeing was unreal. After stating my case and clearly describing Evan and his gang, the physicians still ruled me as psychotic. They said that my brain forced me to think I was being followed and that it also made me believe that someone was going through it with me. After I described what happened the night of Bre's death, the doctors' said I would have to take a higher dose, stating that the girl, who I fell desperately and hopelessly in love with, was fake and only in my mind.

How could that be? And why was no one here to back me up? Where did that ambulance with her in it go that night? Why did it feel like I was the only sane person in this bloody jail? This was fu.cking insane! Moment was real. Moment is real. If only i could go out and find her.

"Styles, your medication." The man in front of my cell says, handing me the small white cup full of huge pills. Taking it, I put all the pills in my mouth until the man walks away. Spitting them out, I place them in the toilet along with the small paper cup. There was no way in hell I was taking those pills. No fucking way.

As I sit in my cot, I ponder about the future and the day of next. Would I really be stuck here for 20 years? Where was Louis and the rest of them and why weren't they trying to get me out? Where was Evan and why wasn't he trying to kill me? Questions roam around my head, but I surely wouldn't be getting any answers.

The day rolls on and soon it transitions to night as my eyes start to close shut. Right as sleep takes over my essense, I hear a whisper from outside my cell.

"Styles? Is that you?" The voice wasn't familiar as I tried to look and determine who this shadow was.

"Yeah, what the fuck do you want asshole? I'm trying to sleep!" I say aloud, coming up towards the cell.

"Shhh, shut the hell up, loverboy. Do you want to get out of here or not?"

"Who the bloody hell are you? Are you messin with me?"

"Not important right now. Do you want out or not?" His voice was low and raspy as the darkness took over any possible light.

"Fuck yes. Get me out." I whisper.

"Just one condition." The mystery man says, chuckling a little.

"What?" I patiently waited by the bars as his voice spoke the words I thought I would never hear again. Words that were so sweet and so blissful. Words that I was destined to do. Words that couldn't explain what I wanted more.

"We have to kill Evan Peters."

                                                                            TO BE CONTINUED.

-

-

-

HIII Readers!! I know it has been awhile, but I wanted to give you an update on this story! Because of its many chapters, I have decided to make a second book as I continue the same storyline and characters! I just want to thank you all for the amount of reads and likes! It means so much to me and honestly it blows my mind so THANK YOU! I am in the works of creating the next story and I should be posting them very soon! So hopefully you guys will follow and start to read the sequel to "My Moment!" Thank you again!!