CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

*For this fan fiction, Evan is Evan Peters! So here's a gif to set the mood*

Dedication: mastermind1d masterofallwisdom1

Your perspective on life comes from the cage you were held captive in.
~Shannon L. Alder~

Evan POV:

It was only a matter of time before Harry was dead and I would finally have my chance to wrap my arms around Moment again. The image of Moment and her perfect body against mine sent chills up and down my spine. Damn, Moment was perfect and that's why she needed to be mine. My thoughts craved for her lips, hungrily meeting mine and her smooth, slender fingers being traced against my skin. Her lustful, brown eyes and her plump, pink lips raised my lips into a grin. She wanted me just as much as I wanted her. She needed to know what she has been missing for the last three years. I craved for her attention and Harry was causing that attention to fade. He needed to disappear. He needed to drop from the face of the earth. He was a distraction and it's my job to get Moment back to her loving, faithful boyfriend.

With the thought of Moment on my mind, I grabbed the pocket knife, hiding inside my boot and began to unhook myself from my cuffs.

"Evan, you are a genius." I said, smirking to myself and chuckling at the polices' immaturity.

"Why wouldn't they check my boots. Such idiots they have working here." I scoff as I finally unhook my chained hands and feet free from my chakles. Now, to get out of this damn cell. The officer, sleeping in the corner, had the keys I needed to get out of this temporary home. My mind scrambled for ideas to get the lazy officer towards my cell. As if a light bulb lit above my head, a solution to my problem was quickly answered by my intelligent brainwork.

"HEY EVERYONE WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP! I'M FREE FROM MY CUFFS! COME CHAIN ME BACK UP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, waving my free hands wildly in the air.

The officer in the corner was startled by my screams, but his stupidity was put into action as he wandered over towards my cell. The closer he got, the more my adrenaline pumped. I was excited. Excited to see my true love again. Excited to beat up this guy. Excited to run and to hide. Excited to finally have Moment be mine and only mine. Soon, he was right in front of my cell and I didn't waste any time. Swiftly, I grabbed him from inbetween the bars, slamming his head hard against my cell. I heard the crack of his skull smash against the metal and I couldn't help, but smile from my quick success. His body instantly fell limpless as I rapidly bent down to grab the keys. My luck was on a roll as I snatched the keys from the lifeless officer, releasing myself from the chamber.

"When will they ever learn?" I cackled, running wildly through the dimly lit halls, raising my arms. Moment was gonna be mine and I am finally off to go get her.

"Moment, here I come, baby."

Moment POV:

I over heard the cries of Bre come from the living room, but I persuaded myself that it was all in my head. The words of Evan and Harry were repeated often while she continued to sob and I couldn't help, but try and force my brain to shut off and block out the whispers and weeping I prolonged to take in. However, my mind would never stop thinking and my body grew tense as I picked up the sound of footsteps making way to my bedroom.

"Hey, Moment. I need you to get up. Please Moment, we have to leave." I heard Bre whisper to me as she sat on the edge of my bed. I could hear her sniffing and breathing heavily, showing the signs of her sobs. My eyes remained close as I took in one last peaceful breath.