CHAPTER FORTY FIVE

Simon POV:

"Shit, Evan. I'm trying my best. You still have the chip in her, yeah?" Talking into the phone, I try to settle my composure as I travel more towards the corner of the room.

"No, I think your little popstar found out about it or she did. I have no bloody idea where those two went. Simon, I told you what would happen if I find them. The plan hasn't changed."

"I just need some more time. Give me just one more day. I promise that if I-"

"No more promising shit. You find Harry before I do or he's as good as dead. Now go and actually get something done instead of calling me. Remember to bring that feisty best friend of Moment's with you tonight too. Don't screw this up Simon. I would hate to kill you off too."

Evan was quick to hang up before I got another word in as I left the old, prison room. Evan was threatening and I knew that signing and agreeing to follow him would get me into some dark shit, but I had no other choice. Evan was the only way I could get Harry back and Moment away from my pop star. Evan was smart and clever, but I had one thing he didn't; Becca. Becca knew the backstory of Moment's life and she was for sure hiding the truth and facts about what was going on. If I got her to break, I would find Harry. Now, all I needed was for her to spill the thoughts and ideas she was keeping. Tonight would be a rough night for both me and her if we didn't find that beloved music star soon.

Moment POV:

"Are you sure you don't need anything else?" Louis says, opening the car door for me.

"We will be fine, mate. You have already done way past enough for us. Now go before Evan starts looking for you too." Harry says, taking my hand in his as he waves one last time to his best friend.

"We will see eachother again, right Har?" Louis' voice was soft and gentle as a tear fell down his cheek.

"Of course, just not for awhile. Not until we escape this hellish, problematic situation. I will see you." Harry says once more, turning away from Louis and dragging me along with him.

"I'll see ya, mate." I could hear Louis whisper as the engine of his car begins to roar. Soon his vehicle was out on the road again and towards the sunset. This was the moment that Harry knew he would most likely never see his best friend again.
"You need to get some rest." I state, as Harry grabs our motel key from the worker.

"I know." He sighs, walking down the hallway and making a right. His short hair was disheveled as dark blue and black colors fell under his eyes. His face drooped as dirt and dust covered every inch of his clothes.

The rest of the way down the halls to our motel room was silent. The two of us were tired and dirty. We wanted to sleep and we wanted nothing, but closure and happy endings for the two of us. Our love was nothing but built off of the fear and anxiety we felt and thrived through each second of each day. We wanted to be together, but we both needed joyful resolutions. He deserved an amazing future and if I was being completely truthful to myself, I knew a future for him would soon be non-existent if he continued to strive with me. Why was decisions and life in general so damn hard?

Opening up the door to our room, we stepped in as the two of us automatically fall onto the bed. The room was very much like the last one as the walls were old and tainted. Nothing but two lightly lit lamps filled the room as the bed barely had enough room for the two of us.

"What are you thinking about?" I state, remaining my gaze on the ceiling. Without a response, I look over at Harry only to find him sound asleep. A small grin took shape on my face as peace filled my veins. He needed this and absolutely needed to sleep. Rising carefully up from the bed, I headed towards the small bathroom. Splashing some water on my face, I took a look in the mirror, facing a tired me.

"Oh, and I thought yesterday was a bad hair day." Touching my frizzy ends of my hair I began to pat the strands down and brush through the knotted mess. It was impossible and at this point it didn't really matter. I had my psycho ex-boyfriend after me. I don't think fixing my hair would help with the situation.

Walking back into the room, Harry remained motionless on the bed as the eerie sounds of nothing filled the room. Taking a seat on a wooden rocking chair located in the corner of the room, my eyes soon felt heavy as the dreams detected in my mind took full control of my body.

-
-
-
-
Eyes fluttering open. Body moving up towards the ceiling. Pads of feet hitting the cold cement ground. Was it me or was I in this nightmare once more. Running and dashing towards my desired entrance, I passed the fears and scares of my past and closer and closer to his loving arms. Seeing his shadow I ran once more, screaming and shouting out his name.

This was it. My moment of truth. My moment of freedom. My moment of happiness. The cries and tears and stress diminished along with the painful, menacing physical actions of my past. Those days were over. One look into his eyes and I knew that nothing, but the kindness of his heart could free me from the notions and motions of my ongoing hell. Detecting his frame, I saw the curls and the emerald eyes once more. The darkness was turning to sunlight as nothing but cheers and clapping filled my inner thoughts.

"Harry!" I scream out once more, running into his arms and hugging him tight. "You're the one." I add, kissing his cheek and wrapping myself around him.

These moments of true bliss were times I would never get back. This was the happy ending of my nightmare. My nightmare that continued to take place in reality. If Evan was both in my head and in my actuality, Harry was too. With darkness and hell comes brightness and heavens. The world and your mind could be filled with hate and disgust, but your brain and your universe could surround itself with joy and ecstasy.

"I'm sorry." Harry whispers, looking into my eyes once more as he pushes my grasp off of him. Reaching for the gun on the ground he aims it towards his desired fate. Pressing the loathed object against his rough, olive skin, I tried to reach the gun and remove the detested gun away from his shining skin.

Arms. Familiar arms took ahold of my sides, holding me down and forcing me to view the future of the man I truly, utterly loved. Tears and sobs of the many cried out towards the heavens, wishing the angels above would come and save this man from mistaking this action.

"Do it." The vicious man behind me screams as tears fill the man I love. The gun detaches from Harry's skin as his own hands start to point the gun towards it's new victim: me.

"I'm sorry, Moment." Harry says once more, pulling the trigger.