CHAPTER NINETEEN

Just before you start reading, I just wanted to give you a heads up that this book is going to get a lot more intense and it's going to be a lot more action packed now! Hope you enjoy!

Dedication: IntentionsToBeAlive inzayn_brilliam 

Lying here next to you time just seems to fly. Needing you more and more let's give love a try.
~Roberta Flack~

Harry POV:

Moment left to answer her phone as I continued to watch the movie. I loved being alone with Moment. No words needed to be said. Her presence just made me feel peace and calm. It made me happy and I was happy Moment was with me tonight.

All of a sudden, I heard a huge thud and sobbing come from the other room. I ran as fast as I could, only thinking of the possibilities of what just happened. I quickly turned the corner and there sat Moment. Her phone shattered to pieces as it laid on the ground while she sat, hiding her face with her hands.

I quickly kneeled down next to her and wrapped her into my arms. She hesitated at first, but quickly gave into my hold and placed her head on my shoulder. No words were said as she continued to sob as she pulled in closer to me. I lightly stoked her brown, silky hair and placed a light, swift kiss upon her forehead.

"Moment, it's gonna be okay. I promise." I quietly said into her ear. I didn't know what she was going through or what she was experiencing, but I would help her through it. No matter what it was.

I continued to gently stroke her hair as she laid on my lap, sniffling and quietly sobbing. I felt so bad. What happened? Why is she crying? I wanted to help her so bad, but I didn't know what she was crying about.

After an hour or so, her cries began to fade and she drifted off to sleep. I didn't want to wake her so I carefully and slowly lifted her up. Carrying her bridal style, I headed towards my room. I carefully placed her on my bed and tucked her into my white blankets.

"Goodnight beautiful." I quietly said as I softly kissed her forehead. I turned the lights off and grabbed an extra pillow so I could sleep in the living room. I started to close the door, when I heard Moment start whispering.

"Harry?"

"Yeah, love?" I quietly said automatically hearing her raspy voice from all her crying.

"I don't want to sleep alone tonight." She whispered to me as she continued to lay on her side.

"Moment, I'm sor-

"Please just lay next to me." She said again quietly as she sniffled.

I walked towards the other side of the bed and quickly went under the covers.

"Do you want to talk about it, love?" I said delicately as I lay next to her.

"I don't want to talk about it tonight. I just want to be held in your arms." She said softly as she turned to face me, wrapping my arm around her.

"Goodnight Moment Rae." I whispered as I shut off the lamp next to me.

"Goodnight Harry."

Moment POV:

I wake up from the sun shining thru the window. I open my eyes to find Harry's arm wrapped around me, his soft breathing tickling my neck. I felt the tears of last night stained on my cheeks. The memories of last night quickly refilled in my mind and panic ran through my whole body.

What was I going to do? He was back and he is going to find me. He wont stop til he does. How did he get out? I thought I was finally free.

With all the thoughts running threw my mind I carefully pushed Harry off of me and got up. I walked over to the kitchen and made some coffee to wake myself up. I threw my messy hair into a bun and started the coffee maker.

"The house is so hot." I quietly said as I fanned myself off. Was it really this hot or was I freaking out too much about everything. I began to feel like I was burning and that I couldn't breath. I opened his fridge to feel the cool air. Still feeling hot, I took off the heavy sweatpants and walked towards the door to get some fresh air.

I opened up the door and a surge of urgency shot through my veins.

"Hi, Moment. Did you miss me?"

---------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER UPDATE IS UP AND I AM SO TERRIBLY SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!

Its been a crazy couple of weeks! And I have testing for school so its just hard to find the time to update! Absolutely loved writing this chapter!

Hope you all enjoyed it! Please vote if you liked it or leave your opinions in the comments!

Also, let me know what you think the problem is? Who do you think is after Moment? Let me know your predictions in the comments below!

15 votes and 5 comments= a new chapter so spread the word if you enjoy this story! :) hope you all have a lovely day!

All the love