CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

Dedication: niall-almighty ohnoharryxstyles

"All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see"
~Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol~

Harry POV:

3 days. 72 stressful hours. 4,320 fucking minutes have come and gone since I have last seen Moment. My brain tried to maintain my temper to only angry thoughts and raging feelings, but my physical irritation obtained the best of me while I wrapped up my bloody knuckles on my left hand.

"Dammit, Harry. Control your idiotic actions." I mentally scold myself, encasing the damaged skin and biting the excess of wrap with my teeth. The flashbacks of my fury from the last three days encountered my mind as I look at the result of my stupid measures. My hand was bloody and ripped at the knuckles because I couldn't contain my anger that kept overfilling in my veins. If I just focused on my priorities and stopped damaging myself, I wouldn't be sat in a Tescos parking lot at three in the morning. Why couldn't I just stop thinking and start doing.

Day One:

I drove and drove and I drove until my eyes would no longer stay open. Simon, Niall, Liam, and even Louis tried calling me and messaging me, but I wasn't an idiot. There was no way in hell I was driving back there. They just didn't understand. They didn't understand my feelings and my emotions that surged through every ounce of my body. They didn't comprehend that my life was now on a thread and that Moment was on something less than that. Even though there was no contract to sign or agreement planned, it was my job to keep her safe. And I could care less about the danger I was in or the risks I was taking. Moment was worth fighting for. Hell, I don't need to love Moment to care for her. Yes, I admit I have feelings for her, but who the hell wouldn't like her?

She is so sexy head to toe and is so kind to everyone she meets. She deserves happiness and dammit it's my responsibility for her joyfulness to be fulfilled. Pulling off into an abandoned parking lot, I slept for what felt like minutes, but with the sun rising and the light shining through the trees, I knew day two was now in action.

Day Two:

My eyes flutter open as I peek out of my car window and see the brightness of the sun shine through the tall, dead trees. Rain begins to lightly hit the window, leaving a trail of water droplets. Rubbing my tired eyes and pushing my curls back, I sit up in my seat and go to turn on my car. My key turns, but the engine never kicks in. I crank the key again and again, but the car ceases to start.

"Dammit!" I scream, hitting my hands down hard onto the steering wheel in front on me. Getting out of the vehicle, I open the hood in the front and search for the problem that is stopping me from driving away. "Why? Why? Why?" I mentally complain, looking at the parts and knowing what my problem was. My battery was dead.

Running my hands through my hair in frustration, I close my eyes and try to maintain the fury I felt building up inside of me. The rain began to pour, as I slammed the hood of the car with much force. My temper grew in anger as my brain reminds me that the only clothes I had were the ones on my soaking body.

My rage acquires the rest of me that was sane as I ram my fist into the side of the car, leaving a small dent. Pain shot through my whole arm as my knuckles grew red, but the agony helped me forget about the situation I was in for a moment and that's all I needed. I slid down the side of the car until my ass hit the ground. Sitting in silence, I let the downpour soak into my skin as I closed my eyes in hope this would all be some horrid nightmare.