CHAPTER SIX

Dedication: Arabellaaxx avacado777 

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
~Walt Disney~

Harry POV:

"Harry, Harry, Harry." The crowd chanted.

"Ready?" Niall said smiling at me cheerfully.

"I'm always ready." I said back to Niall with a cheeky smirk.

"Alright boys! It's showtime! You're up in 3....2....1..."

The four of us ran up the stage and the crowd went wild!

"HELLOOOOOOO O2 ARENAAAAAA!" Liam screams as the crowd went absolutely mad.

I could do this for the rest of my life. I thought as the lads began to run around. I smiled and looked up to see thousands of people. All these people came to see us sing... Wow. You would think after 5 years of being in this band and performing in front of huge audiences like this it would become a second nature to us. Wrong. Every concert always felt like the first. You still get butterflies and you still get this overwhelming emotion of happiness once you walk on the stage.

Nothing could ever top this. Nothing.

Clouds began to play and I sang the notes as I danced along with the rhythm. I read multiple signs, gave a couple of fans hugs, and even brought a fan up to the stage for her birthday.

As the concert came to a close, We sang best song ever and the crowd went crazy! Loved our fans to pieces, but I always was concerned about them getting hurt.

We sang and we danced and we laughed so hard we cried. Concerts were always the best part of the job. And to even call it my actual job made everything bad seem so so so good. We ran off the stage and all us lads were buzzing. The adrenaline you get after a concert was ridiculous.

"Oh, damn it! We forgot to announce the competition for next week!" Liam said as he started to walk back out on the stage.

"Wait, Liam! Let me go out there! I can do it!" I said, beating him to the door.

I pushed open the door and the whole crowd turned around. All their eyes were on me. I had to make this quick or someone would get hurt.

Hellooooooooo O2!!!! Just wanted to say that next Saturday, at nine o'clock, call the number 245-554-9097 and you could be the lucky girl/guy to hang with us for an entire week! Not only do you get to ride our amazing tour bus and experience what touring life is like, but you get to be in an interview with us and receive exclusive merchandise never before seen! The crowd roared in excitement as I waved goodbye.

3 hours later

"You know what!? I think I'm in loooveeeee." I slurred to Louis as I downed another shot.

"Yeah? You think you are in love?" Louis sarcastically said.

"Yeah Lou! I'm.. I'm In....I'm in love with..a..a.. Girl!"

"Wow! That narrows it down lad!" Louis laughed as he noticed my drunk state.

I always do this to myself. I need to stop drinking.. I muttered to myself.

Without even thinking of saying anything, my mouth formed words and I could not control it..or could I? Hell, I am so drunk that I can't even tell where the bloody ground is.

"Lou, you know I'm an asshole and kinda a player, but this girl was ammaaaaaazingg. She had beautiful eyes..the most gorgeous eyes. And her smile..Oh, her smile could light the world. I wish I could kiss her. Lou where is she? I need her. She's mine. I need her. Where is she?"

"I think it's time we go back to the hotel, yeah?' Louis said, but by this time I had no idea what was going on. 'You are so odd when you're drunk. Har, you have never even met this girl."

Louis helped me down the tall bar chairs.

"THANKS SO MUCH LOU!! YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND. HEY HEY GUYS!! THIS MAN! YES THIS GUY RIGHT HERE IS MY BEST MATE! I screamed at the top of my lungs and started laughing at who the hell knows. "Louis let's not go! The night is young mate! Let's party! Let's....Let's....Let's.....Let's get wasted!!! YEAHHHH! I screamed some more and laughed some more."

"Well, one of us is already there." Louis chuckled and helped me cross the room as I stumbled.

Louis opened the door, and helped me into his red ferrari.

"Harry, you are going to regret this in the morning!" Louis laughed hysterically as he turned his car on.

"Oh, you know I won't. Lou, I could do this every day!" I said. Probably a lot louder than I should.

"Harry! No need to shout! I'm a foot away from you!"

About 20 minutes into the ride we listened to my favorite song "Uptown Funk" on repeat and Louis said he was going to tear his ears off. I laughed at him and he laughed back of course, but I'm pretty sure he laughed because of the dance moves I was performing during the song.

Soon, I felt my eyelids grow very very heavy.

"Louis?" I said as a yawned. "My eyes won't open. I try, but they are too heavy." I said quietly in frustration.

"You don't need to open em.. Try and sleep mate. We still got awhile to go."

I finally gave up and soon I was casted off into a deep, deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

YES ANOTHER CHAPTER IS UP! Hope you enjoyed this Chapter!

If you enjoyed it please give it a like or leave your opinion in the comments! Love love love to hear ur opinions on the story so far!

Thanks so much for all of you that are reading my story! Means so much to me! :)

All the love