Nineteen

I stayed awake all night thinking about what that color could mean. It was the last color. After I had seen it I smiled. He knew I seen it but we didn't talk about it. His eyes didn't flash like that had all the other times. This time it had stayed that color and when away when he stopped looking at me. Ashton was asleep on my arm but I couldn't sleep. I wanted him to wake up and tell me what it means. But he couldn't. That was another thing, why couldn't he tell me? He was my boyfriend now? Did he not trust me? I had too many questions. My mind was racing. Ashton tapped my chest and I looked down at him. His tired eyes flashed green.
"It's okay babe. Go back to sleep." I smiled.
He sat up and looked at me. A small light ran across his face as a car drove by. He looked so cute. I sat up and put my hand on his cheek.
"It's okay. I'm okay. I just can't sleep." I kissed his forehead and he smiled.
I pulled him to me and hugged him tightly.
"You are something special Ashton Irwin." I whispered.
He pulled away and his eyes were pink. He kissed me and I smiled at him.
"Go back to sleep baby." I said.
He nodded and laid back on my chest. My eyes began to get heavy. Right before I fell asleep, I realized I was falling in love with Ashton.