Chapter 6

I groaned and rolled to my side. I dont know why I listened to Becca and went out last night. It was fun I guess, but this hangover is not worth it. It took a second before it regitered that there was warmth radiating behind me.

And it was breathing on my neck.

And we were both naked.

I jumped up and turned around and my suspicions were confirmed. There with a peaceful expression was Xavier. I threw my hand over my mouth in horror and just stared at him as the memories poured into my head.

Dancing to Freaks at the club.

Unzipping his jeans with my teeth.

Kissing. Sucking. Licking.

All Night Long.

I whimpered as I came to the realization that I slept with my sister's fiancee. I had sex with the man who was supposed to be marrying my sister. My vision blurred and my tears must've woken up X. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes, smiling brightly. His smile quickly went away when he saw my face and he sat up in bed.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I looked at him dumbfounded.

"What's wrong? What's wrong is I slept with you and you're engaged! To my sister of all people. You just cheated and I helped you!" My breathing sped up and I couldnt breathe anymore. Panicking I grabbed X's shoulders and squeezed as if that could allow oxygen back into my lungs. I wasn't knew to panic attacks, but it had been a while since my last one.

"Hey, breathe baby. Calm down for me." He rested his forehead against mine and just stared into my eyes. His hazel orbs had a calming effect on me and in no time I could breathe again.

"This is wrong." I was no longer freaking out on the outside, but on the inside, I was screaming. I was a homewrecker, a b*tch, a hoe.

"But I cant stay away. I'm so sorry I'm doing this to you, but I can't stop." I pulled away from Xavier, but he pulled me back into his chest before I could leave the bed.

"Let me go!" I struggled against him, but gave up when I realized that he was too strong for me to overpower him.

"Please just let it all out rather than run from me." And that's when the waterworks started. I felt so ashamed at what I had done to my sister without her knowing. She was my sister, the girl I grew up with who watched me after school and snuck me candy at night. The girl who let me hang out with her friends just so I wouldnt be left out and how did I repay her?

I slept with her fiancee.

I cried. That' all I could do and Xavier didnt stop me. He just pulled me into his chest and let me cry. I didnt have the energy to argue at how inapporpiate this as, but how could I? I was naked, tangled in the sheets that still smelled heavily of sex and gently being cradled in an engaged man's arms.

And the saddest part was how much I loved it; how much I reveled in his touch, his 5 o clock shadow, his deep voice, his strong arms.

I shouldnt be falling for him, but I was and I was falling hard. In another 10 months, my heart would be shattered as I put on a fake smile and watched him begin his life with my sister, forgetting all about me.

***

I was quickly falling into a depresion and I needed to talk to someone, but Gionni and Becca were not choices. As much as I loved them and as well as we knew each other, this was something they could not know about.

So I called the next best person. "Hey Sam, can we meet up?"

"Hey bunny! Sure thing, we need to catch up anyway." Sam paused. "You sound like something is wrong." It was a question, or even a weak statement. He knew something was wrong and he planned on figuring out what it was.

"We'll talk. Our place in 30?"

"Yes ma'am. See you, bunny." I hung up the phone and gathered my things. If I left now, I could sit down and have time to myself for about 20 minutes before Sam showed up. I snuck out of the house to my car, making sure to avoid X, who was making it his mission to talk to me and drove in silence to the restaraunt.

When I arrived, I was shocked to see Sam's face already at a table ordering something. "Why are you here so early?" I asked him as I made my way to the table.

"Why are you so early?" He countered back.

"I was already dressed, so I decided to come in a little early."

"Same here." I sighed, there was no winning this conversation, so I sat down and waited for the server to come back. "Tell me what's wrong, because whatever it is, is killing you."

I wanted to tell him, but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. I was so ashamed, I couldnt bare to have the memories of last night resurface again. "Let's catch up first."

We ordered our food and talked about life, but intentionally left out my problems. I ha to prepare myself for this. I dreaded when I are my last bite of food and drank my last drop of tea because I knew Sam was going to ask what happened and I was going to tell him.

"Now, what has you so guilty?" I hadn't even said I was guilty but that's how well Sam was able to read me.

"I slept with someone." For a second, Sam was confused.

"How is that such a bad thing? That's what happens when two people are attracted to each other."

"We'll not if the guy is engaged." Sam, being the smart cookie he is, figured out exactly what I meant and his eyes widened.

"You know, I won't even lie. You are a horrible sister." Hearing it out of his mouth made it that much worse. "Your sister places her trust in you while she's out of town and you repay her by sleeping with her fiancee? B*tch move, bunny."

I'd heard enough and I walked out of the restaurant. I turned the opposite way from my house and started to walk; I could pick up my car later. I walked until I felt the light drizzle on my back and walked until I was soaked to the bone.

I didn't stop walking until I could no longer feel my legs enough to walk. Knowing I had no choice, I pulled out my phone and dialed X'a number.

"Hello? Z, where are you?"

"I-I n-need y-you to c-come g-get me."

"Where are you?" No questions asked, just coming through for me like I knew he would. I told him where I was and 15 minutes later, X was in front of me with an umbrella and a towel.

We drove in silence and I just shivered in my seat, trying not to alert X of how cold I really was. She. We pulled up to the house, I went straight to my room and started to take off my clothes.

It was a slow process and I needed help but I would never let X know. But I didn't need to. I felt warm hands encircle my waist and lips attach to my neck.

"X." I was weary. I wanted to flat out tell him no but the please racking through my body was keeping that one word from leaving my mouth.

"I'm sorry, baby. I can't stop." He continued to kiss down my neck as he undressed me. I was still shivering, but I don't think it was from the cold anymore.

When I was completely naked I stripped him down and led him to my large bathroom. "What about Ava?"

"I don't care right, now." I pulled him into the steamy shower and stayed until the water turned cold.

*****************************************

It's not the longest, I'm sorry but I just need to show her turmoil and her struggles!

They will get longer! I hope you enjoyed!

Pic on the side is Ava :)

Vote! Comment! Fan me!

Love you guys :P