Epilogue

A/N I've decided against another chapter because there's really nothing left to happen. Here's the Epilogue!

**************************************************************************************************************************

"Happy 50 year anniversary Mom, Dad." I hugged my beaming mother and father. 

"Thank you, Zo. Now where are those little munchkins." My father said. I'm sure he could clearly see 5 year old Ayanna and 3 year old Ian hiding behind my legs, giggling. 

"We are here, grandpa!" Ian said jumping from behind my leg. My dad laughed and picked him up. 

"Oh my, you are getting so big! Soon you're gonna be taller than your mom!" 

"Yea, he takes after his daddy!" I rolled my eyes as X came around behind me and hugged me from behind. I broke out of X's grasp when I noticed Gio and Elliot at the door. It didnt matter how many times I saw him, I was always so proud to see Gio walking just like normal again. 

"Hey Zo." Elliot hugged me then kissed my cheek, then I turned smiled at their little girl Drew. She was a spitting image of Gio and I'm glad that Ava kept to her word and signed over all rights to Gio and Elliot. 

"Auntie!" Drew ran to me and I kneeled down so that we were at the same level. She slung her arms around my neck tightly and hugged me. She and her cousin were tight so Drew was always at my house. It turns out that Ava had gone into labour on my wedding day, so they were only a few months apart. 

I put her down and smiled. "You being a good girl for your dads?" She beamed and nodded her head so fast I'm shocked she didnt get whip lash. She went over and clung to Elliot's leg. 

"Daddy said he's going to teach me to ride a bike!" I smiled at El and saw him looking down at Drew with such love. She was a blessing to him and everyone could tell he loved her like she was his own. 

"Zoe!" I was hit with a weight on my side and I staggered for a second before straightening up and hugging Evie back. 

"Hey Eves. How's it going?" 

"Great! Xav said I could sleep over your house today. Can I really?" I nodded and she squealed. She wasn't much different from her 5 year old self. She was still the same bubbly little girl who adored her niece and now nephew.

I smiled at Becca as she blushed with her boyfriend. Henry adored her and knew he would eventually pop the question. They were perfect for each other. I always thought her and Luke would get together, but I guess I was wrong. He actually got together with one of the moms at Yanni's daycare. He couldn't stop thanking us for letting him pick Ayanna up from daycare that day. 

I'm glad that he got the family he never thought he'd have. Luke even went to the extent of adopting Tyler. He was a year older than Ayanna and he had a crush on my oblivious little girl. I looked over at Luke, Rhea, and Tyler and Luke waved at me. 

The whole crew was here except for Sam. Everyone eventually drifted away from Sam because everyone left the club scene and that was where he spent most of his time. We talk from tme to time and it seems he's doing good for himself.

I saw everyone starting to settle in their seats and I made my way to the front where our family was seated, close to my parents table. My father stood up. "I want to thank everyone for making it to this celebration. I'm so glad to se all my family and friends here in one place." I noticed him glance at the empty seat which belonged to Ava. I know that Ava's disappearence hurt my parents. Ava said she needed time to herself, so she up and moved to California. She got into the sex industry and apparently she's 'making it big'. It was disappointing that she decided to go down that path, but life goes on. 

"I'm so happy to say that I've been married to this woman for 50 years and it's been the best 50 of my life. I cant imagine life without her." He turned to my mom. "I love you so much Amy."

She blushed as my dad reached down and pressed a sweet kiss on her lips. X tightened his arm around me and pressed a kiss right under my ear. "That's going to be us in 45 years."

I turned to him. "You think so? You dont think I'm going to get tired of you keeping your socks all around the house and leaving the toilet seat up?" 

"I know you won't. You love me too much." I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"That I do." 

***********************************************************************************************************************

And X, Y, and Z is complete! For all those who followed the story and voted for it and commented, I cant thank you guys enough!! 

For the sake of the last time, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Vote! Comment! Fan me!

Love you guys!!! <3