Chapter 19

Luke's eyes widened with Ava's confession, so I knew it was true. He started to shake his head and I got angry. How dare he deny my sister's child?

"I'm sorry Ava, but I'm not the father." She slapped him.

"Yes you are! How could you sleep with me then deny my child!" I saw Luke's cheek start to turn red and he growled in frustration.

"I was born infertile, Ava. I'll never have kids." My jaw dropped and I feel like time stopped.

"Wha- but it was only you." Ava said stumbling over her words. Luke sneered.

"Stop playing innocent, Ava. I know you weren't drunk enough to notice all those other guys." Now my mind was blown. When did my life turn into a soap opera?

Oh yeah, when I decided to sleep with my sister's fiancée.

"Shut up!" Ava screeched. X walked down the hallway and when his eye caught Ava and Luke standing there, his gaze turned murderous.

It hurt a little that he still cared, but that was my jealousy talking. "Luke, I'm going to give you a chance to explain before I punch you in the face." His anger was really sexy, but that could just be my raging hormones.

"The night after you broke up with Ava, she went clubbing and I happened to be at the same club. We saw each other and we were both drunk. We ended up meeting in the bathroom and having sex. After that I realized what I'd done and I ordered a water and sat at the bar sobering up. I watched her grind on different men and then right when I was about to leave, I saw her leave with 2 other men."

Ava had tears streaming out of her eyes and she was shaking her head. "He can't be the dad. He can't be the dad. He can't be the dad." I was worried because she looked truly crazy while she chanted.

"Who? Ava who are you talking about?" She didn't answer, but instead kept shaking her head.

"Ava! Snap out of it and tell us who!" X screamed in her face and that seemed to do the trick.

"Zoe forgive me. I slept with Gionni too. I never slept with the other guy because he passed out but the only other person I've slept with is Gionni."

Gionni was gay. She had to be lying. "Why would you lie on Gio like that? He wouldn't sleep with you, he's gay!"

"Well he did and now I'm sitting here pregnant!" I couldn't deal with this anymore. Too much crap was happening at one time for me to process. I walked past everyone back to my room and shut the door.

There was a knock a minute later and the door opened to reveal X. "How you feeling, baby? I know this is stressful and its not good for the baby."

"I don't know how to feel. Luke can't have kids, Ava's pregnant too, you still love her, Gio is supposed to be gay. I just don't know." X came closer and sat on my bed.

"What do you mean I still love her?"

"You got really angry when you found out they slept together. You still love her." He shook his head.

"No baby. I was mad because I knew this was going to affect you and that you wouldn't be too happy. I don't like seeing you unhappy." I smiled and I reached up and kissed him sweetly before pulling away and resting my forehead against X's.

"It's time to call Gionni."

**********************************************************************************************************

These short chapters are killing me but I want to get something out at least...

Now I know NOBODY saw that coming!! The dad isn't Luke or Frank, it's Gionni! Now how is going to explain that?

Hope you liked it :)

Vote! Comment! Fan me!

Love you guys :P