Chapter 32

Xavier's POV

The slamming door sobered me up really quickly and I jumped up. I'll be damned if she left me in this way.

I pushed past Ava and she grabbed my arm. I turned to her and glared. "Can't you see she doesn't want you anymore?" She scoffed.

"And what? I'll give up and come back to you? I don't want you anymore. You are showing your true colors and I can't stand it. Get away from me and stay away." I yanked my arm away and ran outside, ignoring the dizziness and Ava's yelling.

Zoe was sitting in her car, crying and thank god she hasn't left yet. I pulled open the passenger side door and jumped in before she could lock the door.

"What are you doing? Get the hell out of my car!" She started swinging at me and I grabbed her arms pulling them to my chest.

"Baby girl, this is the one time you aren't getting rid of me, because I refuse to lose you." She looked at me with teary, incredulous eyes.

"You sure weren't thinking about that in the room just now with Ava." I scoffed.

"I don't want her. I never want her again and I would never hurt you that way."

"But you were kissing her!" I realized that I was sweating really hard and the dizziness had returned with a vengeance.

"No! It was a set up. When I started drinking my cup, something tasted off and then I started getting dizzy and-"

I couldn't finish my sentence before passing out.

*** 

Zoe's POV 

Seeing X's eyes roll behind his head like that was scary. Seeing him just drop back in the seat was scary. Not knowin what was wrong, the scariest thing ever. I couldn't lose him.

Not tonight.

I rushed out o my driveway and glanced back over to X. I saw that he was sweating excessively and he was beginning to turn red and that worried me even more.

It felt like hours later before I got to the hospital but I pulled up and started slapping X's cheek.

"X, baby. Please wake up, come on wake up for me." His eyes started fluttering and I let out a deep breath. "Come on, baby. You gotta walk for me." I opened his door and draped his arm around me, taking most of his weight.

"Zooooeeee?" He slurred tiredly. "Something wrong." He started breathing hard and I saw his eyes start to roll into the back if his head. I started slapping him again.

"No, I need you awake. Come on, baby." I basically dragged X into the building and a nurse jumped up and ran to help me when she noticed X.

"What happened?" I shook my head.

"I'm not sure, but I think he was drugged. He said he drank something and then started to feel weird. Please help him." She nodded and more nurses came and aided her as they rushed him away.

I plopped down in a chair and put my face in my hands. I needed to know what happened. I pulled out my phone and called Jay.

"Hello?" He sounded like he was sleeping but I didn't care.

"Jay I need you to answer some questions for me. Was X drinking tonight?"

"No, well he had one drink but I don't even think he finished that. Speaking of, I don't know where he is."

"He's with me. Why weren't you guys with him?"

"What? Why's he with you? And Luke and the guys decided to go in the pool. I went to make sure they didn't drown and I assumed the X was close behind but I guess I didn't realize he never showed up."

"Well we are at the hospital. He was drugged. By Ava."

"Ava?"

"Yea, his ex. My sister."

"Oh, Ava. Wait, she's here at the house? That's who's voice I hear?" I heard noises in the background that led me to believe that Jay was getting up.

"Ava? What are you doing here?" I heard her voice but couldn't understand what she said. Jay sighed.

"You know what? Jay I'll be over in a minute." I hung up and walked to the front desk. "When any news comes back from the patient Xavier Jameson, please alert me. I'm his fiancee." I slipped her my number and hurried out of the hospital to confront my sister.

When I returned home, I busted through my door as saw Ava on my couch. I pulled her up by we collar and stared her in the eye.

"What are you gonna do? Hit a pregnant lady?" I shook my head. I considered it, but then I realized her baby was innocent.

"No. I just want you to answer one question for me. Did you drug my fiancee?"

"You mean my ex fiancée? The guy I was suppose to be marrying tomorrow?"

"No, you see I don't care what he used to be to you. He's mine now. So let me ask again, did you drug my fiancee."

"He will never be yours. I'll get him back." I ignored her comment.

"Don't make me ask again."

"Yea, I drugged him. He just needed a jump start to want me again." I let her go and pushed her away from me. I turned to walk away, but stopped.

"You know, I changed my mind." I turned around and slapped the crap out of Ava. She squealed and grabbed her cheek. I began to walk out and I 

noticed Jay standing in the doorway and realized he'd been there the whole time.

"I admire you. I'll take care of her." I nodded and grabbed my purse and keys again. "Oh and Zoe?" I turned back to Jay and he smirked. "That was bada*s." I chuckled and closed the front door and got back in my car.

I needed to get back to my man and apologize.

******************************** 

This problem had to be solved with a bang! Lol I don't condone hitting pregnant woman but i feel live Ava deserved that one.

So Zoe now knows X didn't kiss Ava on purpose and now knows that Ava drugged X. Will he be okay? Will she go to the cops?

I hope you enjoyed! :)

Vote! Comment! Fan me!

Love you guys! :P