3| ''You can't be serious''

A/N: Picture of the library in the media.

I was in shock at first, motionless as I felt his lips on mine. But then I felt his arms encircling my waist, moulding my body against his and I gasped; my hand shooting out to slap his cheek when I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip.

The sound of the slap was so hard it echoed in the empty entrance hall and I watched the red imprint of my hand on his chiseled square jaw with horror.

I'd never slapped someone before, definitely not a hot guy who was kissing me.

Oops.

For a slapped guy, Jett recovered pretty quickly. The only way I knew that I would totally be paying for this later was the amused anger in his expressive grey eyes.

In a heartbeat he had wrapped his arms around my throat, pressing my back against his chest as we whirled to face the blond haired beauty that was looking at us with ice-daggers shooting from her eyes.

'As you can see, I'm a bit busy,' Jett chuckled, his voice husky, 'I don't think I'll be able to entertain you today'.

'Who is she?' the blonde stepped forward, her icy eyes narrowing on me.

I was drawn to her high heels, stockinged long legs and generous bust straining against her small white blouse. Despite being busty and leggy, she still maintained a regal air, there was nothing trashy about her and I squirmed involuntarily under her gaze.

'My Bambi,' Jett replied casually and planted a kiss behind my ear.

I shivered, shoving my elbow into his stomach and he grunted, 'I am not-'

'She's feisty,' Jett interrupted, turning me around and pressing my face against his chest. He didn't want me to speak and the only way he could do that was suffocating me with his shirt. As I squirmed he continued, 'Now if you'll excuse us... the opening ceremony is starting and I think you have to get ready'.

After a momentary silence the clicking of heels sounded and Jett let me go.

'What the fück was that?' I growled, pushing both hands against his chest and when he didn't even fall back a step I resisted the urge to slap him again.

Jett was squeezing the bridge of his nose with his forefingers before he shook his head, 'Just go find your smurf-friend. I'll deal with you later'.

'You don't get to order me around,' I slapped his arm, 'Do you have any-'

'Bambi, I-'

'Stop interrupting me!' I burst out, stopping him halfway through his lecture, 'You can't just kiss me like that, and definitely not suffocate me without telling me why'.

'I'll explain later,' he managed, sighing, 'You have no idea what you got yourself into,' and with that he turned around.

'You got me into this!' I shouted after him, my voice muffled by the buzz of people coming into the entrance hall.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As the opening ceremony started, I was wedged between Sorcha and Pixie who were both shooting me dubious glances. I tried to ignore them but it was hard when the rest of the student body seemed to want to catch a glimpse as well.

Soon enough the lights dimmed and spotlights were turned onto the huge stage. A man in a suit appeared, looking like some elder supermodel.

What was with these people?