5| ''I'll see you soon belle''

A/N: Picture of Vincent Clairmont in the media.

After Jett had shut me out of his room - he was still sleepy - I roamed the house.

The post was brought to me by a smiling Briana, I didn't want to tell her about the attack. It seemed that this would stay a secret between Jett and I.

I sat in the living room on a lush soft white couch as I opened the letter which was stamped with the emblem of Elessar Prep.

Inside I found my schedule and other items such as my book list.

As I pulled my knees up onto the couch, I frowned over the strange books listed on the paper. The classes, as well, seemed abnormal. There were the usual calculus and languages but a checklist had been shown behind them. Aside from the usual English, there were also Dovahzul, Aeries, Telepath Communications and Nordic Base.

As I frowned over the different courses and book lists, a loud bang sounded and I turned around to see Nathaniel emerge. He shrugged off his wind coat, a phone wedged between his ear and shoulder as he mumbled into it. When he handed his coat to Briana, he spotted me and his lips stretched into a smile.

I watched him mutter some last words into the phone before walking towards me and tucking the iPhone back into his jean pocket, 'Hey Keira'.

'Hey,' I smiled back, 'You're late,' I glanced at my watch, 'Nine am'.

He sighed as he sunk into the armchair opposite the couch, 'Yeah, as president of the student body the meetings are endless'.

I had nearly forgotten Nathaniel was the student body president and I grinned, 'I'm sure they are'.

'What're you doing?' he mumbled, tilting his chin towards the papers on my lap.

'School schedule,' I mumbled, 'It all looks rather... weird to me'.

He smiled understandingly before holding out a hand, 'May I?'

As we went through the list of activities, I took a good look at Nathaniel.

At first sight he had seemed similar looking to Jett but now that I really looked, he had different features. Smoother even, his features were less rugged. He looked neat, put together like the model student or man for that matter.

When his green eyes caught mine I jumped a bit, my cheeks pooling when he smiled.

Unlike Jett's snark remarks of me checking him out Nathaniel said, 'I have some suggestions for your curriculum, would you like to hear them?'

I nodded mutely, clearing my throat, 'Sure'.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nathaniel suggested that I take Aeries and Telepath Communications with English, saying that I would be able to navigate myself through the majority of the magic realm with just that much. Another plus for choosing those two classes, was that the two teachers were good friends of him and he knew for a fact that they were nice people who weren't as crazily strict as the other two.

After he promised to check his schedule to make sure there was time to take me shopping for my school supplies, he excused himself, 'I'm tired, I'm afraid,' he chuckled wryly, rolling his shoulders before putting a hand on my hand, 'Night Keira'.

'You mean morning,' I grinned and he grinned back before he went upstairs.

When I had finished filling in my chosen subjects, I stuffed them into the big manila envelope and tucked it under my arm.