Chapter 30: Something Fishy is going on here ( Part I )

Hoshimi's Pov:
It was been two weeks and ..... I was over watching the tournament of ABC'Cup challenges and I see what happens next I feel Bright energy well I tell ya . Before I came back for my own town , I was training to be more skillful for my fighting skills . And now i was in the middle some missions we'll . Andre and Kiyoko are now watching them and they will tell me what happen in the ABC'Cup challenges . Because my commander calls me after the second match .

In the meantime I was with Barrage and he has DSI to play so . Our mission is to stop a villain which is not disaster force member so yea . Is to stop him getting the buddy monsters for owners . We'll thanks to Kiyoko she knows about the file of the bad guys and yea she is the best. " Hoshimi did u know the game called SSB ? " ( Yea I put the game tittle called: Super Smash Bros 4 ) so I look at him and he was playing Robin form Fire Ember and he was battle with MegaMan .

Hoshimi: Sometimes Barrage

Barrage: Yea and did u know any of the moves of MegaMan ?

Hoshimi: To be honest .... I din't know but try to remember the skills of the characters and I always do that when I remember

Barrage: Thanks

He said to with a smile on his faces . And I forgot that we are in the sewer and it's kinda smells bad like a dead person or something else . All then a sudden there are two paths so he agree that we splat up so he take the right and I take the left we'll what the future holds us ? It's like we hunting like hunters right ?

Kiyoko's Pov:
It was good that Gao Mikado and his friends are having a challenge to Rouge , Sopfia and Tasuku also know as the Purgatory Knight . It looks like Kyoya Gaen has a plan and I don't like this . At all he was about to tell to take the dark core deck case let's hope . That gao never take the dark core deck case .

If Gai accept the Dark deck case the whole world will be addicted with the kind if powers .

Barrage's Pov:
Ok I was with my buddy Nexus and we'll it's easy ...... For the mission for this . And also i'm so epic for wining in my game in my DSI .

" Barrage can u stop playing your DSI ? " Nexus giving a serious look . And i do the look ' Plz ' with a cute puppy dog eyes . And he never say no to that face is because after all he is my buddy . Nexus sigh and looking at me " Alright " he gives up so easy . Simple I like the way am XD .

Hoshimi's Pov:
Where is that criminal ? Anyways ? I sigh and looking around for some clues ..... But ... Am felt like something hurts my heart for the inside ...

I heard someone which was a laugh . I think it must be the person who steals there buddies I thought and my buddy Buster nod and we slowly do our sneak walk and we at the corner and start to listen .

To be Continued ......

Hi Pokemon-justice is here so yea sorry to keep you waiting for years so yea ... I promise I will do the updates it's just am busy with my studies and also my practice my drawing skills and more . Plz forgive me guys and bye .