Chapter 23 : Disaster hunt Part I

Hoshimi's Pov:
So I was here in my old job and a use swap my hands in the screen in the sewer ' Agent Hoshimi Welcome to the Buddy Agent Top Secret ' it said and that was a new one so it open so anyways I was wearing my uniform in BuddyAgent and if i enter it was new so i saw Agent Commander II smile at me " Welcome Back Agent Hoshimi " he said with a nice voice and he told me about what happen to tasuku , and he told me that Gao has a future force without knowing .

" So anyways Agent Hoshimi u should wear a new uniform here just wear it very job ok " ( Agent Commander II )

" Got it Agent Commander II " ( Hoshimi )

After few minutes later......

" I love that outfit thank u " ( Hoshimi )

" U welcome and one more thing today is u , Andre and Barrage are going to hunt down the Disaster Team understand " ( Agent Commander II )

" Got it Agent Commander II " ( Hoshimi )

So I walk to the gadget room and I saw Hachiro making something so I walk inside the room watch him . " Hey Sir Hachiro " I start and he look at me " Oh hey Hoshimi welcome back to your job " he said and he smile . " So can I see your deck first ? " he said to him and I give my deck to him and he was surprised and he jaws down and he put his jaws up and normal .

" D-did u have another word !? " ( Hachiro )

" Yep , because last time when I not here my buddy need some skills alone so that is a long 3 x story ok " ( Hoshimi )

" Nah........ That's ok to me and I will make it easier to fix your deck case " ( Hachiro )

" Ummm......... Ok Hachiro " ( Hoshimi )

so i wait and wait 10x until he was done and he gave it to me and explain my deck it can change to different worlds so i thank him and this is going to be fun.

Andre's Pov:
I was with Barrage at the buddyfight area so i was still busy with some clues about the Disaster team when gao and the buddypolice told me to ask our Commander that they will close the buddyagent it never happen beacuse i keep them a sceret form long days.

I felt sorry about the buddypolice that they become servant by the presedent i never trust him it same like he was planning by his son .

So anyways I was looking some answers but failed and suddenly I heard a footstep and I look in my right it was....... Hoshimi she was back so I felt happy and laugh joyful .

" Hoshimi no time no see " ( Andre )

" Same here " ( Hoshimi )

" So when we get starting ? " ( Hoshimi )

" Starting now " ( Andre )

I said and Barrage is done his new weapon that Hachiro made it calls the shoot gun word it may be a capture evil moster like the villain on the lose like something like that u know . So barrage was jump down and look at us " So which we start looking first " he said to Hoshimi .

No one's Pov :
So Andre , Barrage and I are out of our hideout in BuddyAgent for short is BA so we first check in the Aibo Academy school and we look for clues and I look to my left it was the Abio Academy fighter area but it turns out it build a new one by the present so I saw someone it was Hitotaba Neginoyama which was walking and I saw the deck case of him I never seen Hitotaba is a buddy fighter before so I walk to him .

" Hi Sir Hitotaba is that your deck ? I never seen that deck " ( Hoshimi )

" Oh !? Hoshimi welcome back and can u keep a secret between u and me please " ( Hitotaba Neginoyama )

" Sure I promise cross my heart I won't tell anyone sir " ( Hoshimi )

' Ok the truth is I'm Captain Answer ' ( Hitotaba Neginoyama )

" Really ? " ( Hoshimi )

' yep and I will show u ok ' ( Hitotaba Neginoyama )

So he show me his deck case gadget it was a gun I know that thing that belongs to Captain Answer so he .... His telling the truth I have many question to him but I will clam myself .

" Hohsimi I'm sorry about Tasuku he...... His only wants to save the people on earth " ( Hitotaba )

" I know but I never give up finding the Disaster team and also finding tasuku " ( Hoshimi )

" Hoshimi there is a note for u before he go to gao house " ( Hitotaba )

* he give a note to Hoshimi *

" What is this ? " ( Hoshimi )

" U might find out Miss Hoshimi " ( Hitotaba )

So I look at the note and I look at Hitotaba Neginoyama his gone and I open the note it was form Tasuku and I start to read ( So I will show the note form: Tasuku )
_________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Hoshimi
I miss u all my Heart's to u the truth is I really like u I hope u feel the same , I can stop thinking about u when u left the city it felt like I felt different when u not here around me .
And for here now I hope u be safe and can u be my girlfriend this day if u here by my side , u look like we but close friend form very long time ago , and I never forgot u ever again and today I will way to stop the disaster team the reason why I go to Gao's house because I trust him as my friend and rival and I hope u there for me on time bye Hoshimi I be fine I promise
Love by: Tasuku Ryuenji
__________________________________________________________________________________
I felt sorry for him I wish I be with him on time but I can't so i'm felt sorry about him.... I hide the note and put it in my pocket and I go with Andre and Barrage and I hope tasuku is ok I felt worried about him .

To Be Continued.......