Special Chapter: Your my precious shooting star

Hi Guys
I was giving u a special chapter for christmas and also . Jesus's birthday to and i hope u have an amazing memories in Christmas and . Before u begin reading the special chapter in christmas . That is from buddyfight 100 after that happens so yea .  So enjoy the christmas chapter guys :) . And also Merry Christmas to all the round the world . Just comment or vote and also happy holiday .

Tasuku's Pov:

Today is christmas we'll still no sign of the Omni Lords . So i was with jack in the skies " Tasuku ? " I look at jack and i stop for a while " Yea Jack ? " i replied and .

Jack: Tomorrow is Christmas Tasuku do u have a special gift to your girlfriend ?

Tasuku: Not yet , Jack .

Hoshimi is now my girlfriend we'll ... It's been a while when we hang out . And also she is my girlfriend after all . But she never changes once i back from dragon world . I gonna say she is helping gao when i gone . And i got invited by Gao and also . Gao and i are like brothers .

Hoshimi's Pov:

We'll i was doing some homewroks and it's almost christmas . It's been while that gao is the chosen one after all . After the battle with Kyoya Gean and Gao Mikado . And once i done my homeworks i take some rest on my bed . " Hoshimi u got a mail " i look at my buddy buster and he hand me the letter . I said to him " Thank u " and he smiles and he is now heading in the sofa . So i open the letter .

___________________________________________________________

Hey Hoshimi

" Your invite to my house tomorrow . And also bring your buddy with u "

By: Gao & Drum

____________________________________________________________

So i guess i have invitation form Gao Mikado . This is looks fun and also i kinda little excited like a little child . Maybe i should give to anyone so i was planing to cook something special . But ...... I should do right now ! So i repair my to cook so i guess i get started . ( 🍧 )

Gao's Pov:

Drum was getting his favorite 🍮 . Anyways my friends are coming in this christmas i just wonder ...... We'll i guess drum was getting everyday for himself we'll that's my buddy 😅.

Hoshimi's Pov:

Afer i did the 🍧 so it's almost getting night . So i have a present for my boyfriend we'll our relationship is kinda a but challenge . So i have to do in the meantime ..... We'll .... Maybe i should call my friends i guess or ...... I should fix my deck case okay i start with that right now !

' After a 7 minutes later on..... '

It's done we'll i should head to Mikado's house so . I called my buddy and we went outside but before that i was wearing my winter clothes during a holiday season . ( Check the picture if u want to see her winter clothes ) . So i use my buddyskill ' BuddySkil On ! ' It said so i was flying with my buddy buster and we head to mikado's house .

Sakura's Pov:

( SkylaRocket )
We'll it was a good evening night . And also i was invite by Gao Mikado and also i can wait for the party :) . So i head to gao's house .

Sho's Pov:

( TigerShirt )

I was with kiyoko for our finally missions once it's complete . Kiyoko was smiling at me " Sho your invited form Gao Mikado's party " she said to me .