Chapter 20 : Barrage first Job

I wake up and I not in my room anymore i was in some kind of space or dimensions to me so I walk around until I saw a big two eyes are looking unlike a human eye or a cat eye and I face to it . " Who are you !? " I yelled at it and it look at me like a real person " Hello Hoshimi I'm the one who said to find the chosen one " said the male voice and I know that voice it was him . His the one who told me to find the chosen one.

" Wait how did you know my name ? " ( Hoshimi )

" Ahh...... Because you have a power to see the future , past and Present " ( ??? )

" And why i here and who is the chosen one ? " ( Hoshimi )

" You might find out yourself " ( ??? )

" What did you mean find out ? " ( Hoshimi )

So he flash at me and I woke up I was in my room is it a dream or real ? So i look at my buddy Buster he was still asleep he was peaceful so I look at the clock in the wall it was 6: 00 so my class begin on 7: 50 I wear my uniform and I woke up Buster after I done taking a bath , eating food and fix myself i get ready to say " Good Bye !👋☺️ " I said and my grandpa and grandma 👋 wave also ' Buddy Skill On ! ' so i fly with my buddy Buster . After we arrival in school so Buster become a card now so I put in my right pocket and i walk until i saw a shadow behind me .

" Hi Hoshimi 😆 " ( ??? )

" Oh Hi Barrage👋 " ( Hoshimi )

" What did you want to talk about ? " ( Hoshimi )

* They are walking to there class *

" Oh just I'm so happy i become a BuddyAgent like you 😃 " ( Barrage )

" Oh I hope you have a good day " ( Hoshimi )

* Hoshimi bump by a boy except Barrage he was still standing there *

" I'm....... S-sorry sir " ( Hoshimi )

" It's ok Hoshimi " ( ??? )

" Tasuku ? " ( Hoshimi )

" T-Tasuku ? Ha Hahaha ! Who's that ? " ( ??? )

" Hmmmmmm my names is Barrage and how you know her name 😏 ? " ( Barrage )

" I was here in Grade 7 and i was absent last day 😅 " ( ??? )

" What's your name anyways and you look familiar hmmm ? " ( Barrage )

" Oh my........ name is ...... aaaaaa ? " ( ??? )

" Go on ? " ( Hoshimi )

" Tatsuo ........... Katsumi ? Yeah my name is Tatsuo Katsumi that's my real name " ( Tatsuo )

" Did you know Tasuku Ryuenji ? " ( Barrage )

" Oh ! you mean that BuddyPolice Officer ? Course I'm....... I'm Not HIM ! " ( Tatsuo )

" Ok see you in the class Tatsuo and Hoshimi are you coming ?" ( Barrage )

" No I just forgot my bag at the locker I see you there " ( Hoshimi )

" Bye " ( Barrage )

" We'll may i join with you Hoshimi ? " ( Tatsuo )

" Sure " ( Hoshimi )

So we arrival the outside of the school and my bag is still there so i get it and he smile a little bit is that me or Tasuku I mean Tatsuo was be tending not Tasuku ? Before I get in the class and Tatsuo is with me and my phone start to ring in my pocket it was form Agent Commander II .