Chapter 14: kidnapers

I was on my way to skywater is when Agent Commander I use it to travel it is looks like a plane but it chagens to waterform,landform, and skyform , i miss Agent Commander I so i walk and walk until i saw them they are down in the floor and i run at them and it was a sleeping cover so i remove the mask of Agent Commander , Andre and Amatreasu suddenly before I tell them what happen I heard a voice said " Hoshimi watch out !!! " I look who said that it was Agent Commander pointing and I look behind me and he bring out a mask and if he tied my mouth it was a sleeping poison ! So I fell down and I only hear was footsteps and I saw my buddy buster is hurt but he turns to card .

Kiyoko's Pov:

I was working in the BuddyPolice and Commander I ask me to kept an eye on the BuddyAgent because they will mighty kidnap or trying to killed just like Hoshimi's Agent Commander I and is my lucky day to kept an eye of the BuddyAgent we'll I ask my buddy and I use my buddyskill ' Buddyskill on ' and of we arrived .

Something happen here I saw a black shoulder grabbing Hoshimi and I also saw the three BuddyAgent tied in the wall so I fly down and yelled " In the name of BuddyPolice !!! " I yelled and I lost control and they both starting attack me and I dough all of there attack until a fight using my combat after I bite them I saw Hoshimi with two shoulder putting her in the black car and I run to try to get her until it was to late for me they dive her alway I felt lost 😞 and I start to called Commander I .

" Hello this is Commander I speaking " ( Commander I )

" Commander I there is something wrong " ( Kuro )

" What is it ? " ( Commamder I )

" The bad-guys get Hoshimi Tsubasa form BuddyAgent officer " ( Kuro )

" What Hoshimi is kidnap " ( Commader I )

And I try to explain until his understand this is bad luck for me suddenly Hearty look at me " Something wrong Kuro ? " she said to me with a worry voice and I stand up and I try to call Tasuku this is going to be a bad luck for him .

Tasuku's Pov:

I was in the mission to find the darkness monster i was waerning my uniform and suddenly before i go to the Aibo Academy my cell-phone rings and i bring it out it was form Kuro so i start to talk and i not walking i'm still standing" Hello Kuro i busying my mission " i said and she start talking " Tasuku Ho-HOSHIMI IS KIDNAP HER !!!!!!" she yelled and i was suprise what she said.

after we talk i turn off my cell-phone and walk i can bealive my life she was kidnap i must save her after my mission complete .

Snake's Pov:

Yeah i finally free thanks to the disaster force team and i heard they get the BuddyAgent the one who use the Time Force . And i so happy i will be the first to lose her memrios bc my boss making a machine that lost there memrios yeah it was my lucky day.

Buster's Pov:

I was waccthing Hoshimi kidnap bc i was not here i wacth her in the bubble ball or whatever they called , i feel like i want to portect her form denger .

To Be Contiund.........