Chapter 19 : Future Force Tasuku

After few past minutes later on and Barrage told me the story why the Dragonwizard wants to escape wow I never seen that coming in my life so anyways i was outside the boat and I look at the sky and I look at my necklace it was beautiful when Tasuku give it to me so i was looking around the sea suddenly i heard people were scared and loud and I run we're the sound coming form it was all the people and they running to the boat and I go to look for Kiyoko or Barrage until I only found Andre and I run to him " ANDRE !? " I yelled because they people are panicking around the boat .

* People panicking sound *

" YES HOHISMI !? " ( Andre )

* People loud sound of Panicking *

" WHY THE PEOPLE ARE PANICKING FOR !!?? " ( Hoshimi )

" BECAUSE THE ICE IS COMING THIS WAY !!! " ( Andre )

* People loud sound of Panicking "

" WHAT !? " ( Hoshimi )

" I SAID THE ICE IS COMING THIS WAY !!! " ( Andre )

" I'M HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEA-!! " ( Hoshimi )

So it was not a dream at all it was my vision to see the future and present to .

* Barrage running and yelling *

" WE GOING TO DIED 😫 !!! " ( Barrage )

" Come down Barrage look up there 👆 " ( Nexus )

The people stop panicking and I look up it was Tasuku and he use his buddyskill " TIME TO USE THE FUTURE FORCE !!! " And his deck case is transform it looks like it may something but what ? So Tasuku's hair become long and he was kind of cute a little bit . So anyways I know why he use the future force because he wants to help people last year when we are grade 6 before we become grade 7 he told me about the future force made by the BuddyPolice Officer .

Tasuku use a new impact card same as Gao but different Tasuku's impact card name was Dragonic Punisher that was Tasuku's new impact card and Gao's impact was Gargantua Punisher . So anyways Tasuku use the Impact Card and it destroyed the big Ice and it was cool you know so anyways again we safe and we get back to our home but before I leave . Barrage was calling me and he said " HOSHIMI WAIT UP A SECOND !!! " he said and I stop and I look at him and he stop running .

" What is it Barrage ? " ( Hoshimi )

" Tomorrow is my first time job what time we will leave the school ? " ( Barrage )

" After Lunch we go to our job ok " ( Hoshimi )

" And how come our teacher don't may us ? " ( Barrage )

" They may us because Our Agent Commander told the teachers " ( Hoshimi )

" Oh " ( Barrage )

" We'll see you in school Barrage " ( Hoshimi )

' Buddy Skill On ! '

" Yeah see you later ! 👋 " ( Barrage )

Buster's Pov :

It was almost night so Hoshimi and I are in the bed and I start to sleep before that I saw Hoshimi looking outside of the window and I try to stand up and I walk to her " I know is you Buster and I fine ok " she said with a sleepy voice and I start to talk " Something wrong about something ? " I said to her and she look at me .

" Is just nice you know , we met the new students form our class and ........... Tasuku is nice " ( Hoshimi )

" Are you love with the WonderBoy BuddyPolice ? " ( Buster )

" No that's silly 😅 " ( Hoshimi )

" I know you still like him did I correct ? " ( Buster )

" Yes....... And don't tell him that I love him you know " ( Hoshimi )

" Cross my heart Hoshimi and I promise I don't tell him and anyone else ✋" ( Buster )

" Thanks Buster " ( Hoshimi )

" Don't need to thank me Hoshimi " ( Buster )

And Hoshimi start to sleep and me also to this is the long sleep I ever have .

To Be Continued.....