Chapter 15 : Lost

Hoshimi's Pov:

I woke up middle of nowhere I was not outside I was in some kind of room . It was dark like a nightmare I try to stand up but I was tied my hands are tied and also my feet . ' What's going on ' I thought to myself and suddenly I heard a footsteps is coming in the door and I saw a three man and the turn on the lights if they turn on the lights I saw Snake , but how he escape !?

Snake walk closer at me .

And I geared at him with a angry face and he give me a creeping smile on his face and laugh and I don't know why his laughing ? What ever it is I must find out myself ? So he called his buddy and his buddy was beside him . " Oh look who's here in the club is a BuddyAgent who use the .......... SLEEPING GAS AT ME !!!!! " he yelled at me and I geared at him and he geared back.

" What did you want for me Snake ! " ( Hoshimi )

" Oh ! I want to say is Good-bye to your life hehehehehe 😈 " ( Snake )

" What did you mean " ( Hoshimi )

" You might find out yourself BuddyAgent " ( Snake )

Snake snap his finger and the two bad-guys open the screen and it shows the dark deck case and I was surprise about that thing . And Snake put a Singh to get something so the bad-guy bring out a familiar deck case . And she was surprise that was Hoshimi's deck case and he get her deck and look at me .

" Why did you use my deck for !? " ( Hoshimi )

" I use it for my robot that was make the cards become lost and also your buddy . I make it a errors machine for you that you never know who you and you don't know your mission are hehehe " ( Snake )

" You....... YOU TRAITOR !!! " ( Hoshimi )

I yelled and he bring got the helmet and he put on my head and he said " Good-bye Agent " before he errors my memories I heard a ............

" CRASH !!!! "

" In the name of the BuddyPolice " said a familiar voice and I look up who said it . It was Tasuku and with his buddy in his said I put a sigh relief and Tasuku land safety and he look at the villain . " I give you two option . Give yourself up or else accept my Buddyfight challenge " he said with his fighting spirit and I was surprise to heard that in the news .

After Two Minuets later ..........

' Game Over Winner is Tasuku Ryuenji '

" Your little boy !!! " ( Villain 1 )

And I saw Tasuku jump and the villain bump the wall and he fall down and he run to me " Hoshimi are you ok ? " Tasuku said with a worry voice and I smile a little bit " Yeah I'm fine ........... And WACTH OUT !!! " I yelled because Snake is bringing out a errors machine on top of Tasuku and I push Tasuku away until Snake put in my head and he press the button and it was to late for me I start to scream in pain . And I fell down and it become dark

Tasuku's Pov:

I was about to untied the rope suddenly Hoshimi push me and i saw Snake put something on her head and the villain start the button and I saw Hoshimi in pain and I was surprise she save me . " Nooooooo ! " I yelled and I feel like I lost and I saw the villain Laugh.

" Hahahahahah ! Tasuku Ryuenji you to late to save her and now she lost her memories " ( Snake )

" No ! It can be !! " ( Tasuku )

" Yes and now it's retreat time 😜 " ( Snake )

He said and he use a smoke boom and he was gone and I look at Hoshimi and I felt sad and I carry her and I bring her in the hospital .

Buster's Pov:

I can believe it Snake use a errors machine I must go to her but wait her deck was with Snake I still getting angry to what did he do to my partner .