Chapter 21 : Tasuku's true love

Tasuku's Pov:

Today is Hoshimi will leave the town and also her school I never that happen but........ I start to call her in the phone and it was Saturday today and I wait for her to call me .

Hoshimi's Pov:

I was about to ask my cousin what are we going to and he said to me we going to the south City and I done asking my Commander he said it's ok and if I back the celebrate me just like old times . So anyways I was fixing my things until my phone rings so I try to get it it was form Tasuku Ryuenji and I start . " Hello Tasuku what's up ? " I said in the phone and he start " Hello, Hoshimi was wonder were are you going to ? " Tasuku said and I look at the window and I talk " We'll we will go to the south city Tasuku " I said with a little bit cool " Really ? And what day you will come back ? " he said and I remember my Cousin said to me something so I start " I will be back at 19 weeks " I said and after that we will leave today I hope i never forgot there names before I leave .

Tasuku's Pov:

Wait did she said she will come back on 19 weeks and i sitting down my bed and i lying down " Hoshimi ? " " Yes Tasuku ? " " I was wondering if we meet somewhere else when we start hanging out together when we are 12 years old " " Ow you mean the park when you and me are walking we'll meet you there " " Ok and Hoshimi before you close the phone I like to say is ......... " " Go on " " I like to say is I going to miss you and it's ok if you bring a friend ok " " Yeha I miss you to Tasuku bye " I turn off the phone and i star walking with my buddyskill and I remember I will work my job without Future Force. And Jack look at me " Tasuku are you ok ? " He said and I look at him.

" I'm fine Jack is just ............ I going to miss her and how come I never see her again !" I yelled and I cry and I remove my tears away and Jack was about to help me . " Don't worry Tasuku you might see her again " Jack said and smile and Jack was right I will see her again if is 19 weeks I never forget her again .

Kiyoko's Pov:

I was done my study with my mom and I will do whatever i want until my phone ring and I get it it was form my best friend Hoshimi Tsubasa with a picture smiling and I click the button to call " Hello Hoshimi what did you want ? " I said nicely " Oh I want to invite you and ......... There is something I like to ask you " " Ummmmm sure be my guess ? " " I will leave my town " " Wait you kidding me right ? " I standing and walking back and fourth , back and fourth " I serious and I will back on 19 weeks " she said and I was about to sit down and I did " WHAT YOU WILL COME BACK ON 19 WEEKS THAT WAS LONG ! " " I know and I want you to met me in the park and I will leave today " " Ok met you there Hoshimi " " Yeah bye " I turn off my phone and I looking for my buddy Hearty she was helping with my mom's cooking she was cooking a Sushi and I walk to my mother " Mom may I go outside because my best friend Hoshimi told me " I said to her .

And she look at me with a smile " Sure and I was prod of you have your first friend and yeah go back before is dinner ok " she said and my buddy come to me " I will and I get starting to use my buddy skill " I said and I run outside and I use my buddyskill ' Buddy Skill On ! ' and I fly though the air .

Barrage's Pov:

I was playing video games until I won and I jump up in my bed and I said " YEAH IN YOUR FACE DIED ZOMBIES 😆😜 !! " I said happy tears of joy until I here my phone and I get it and I lied down ups like down and it was form Hoshimi i start click to call " Hey Yo Hoshimi what's up ? " I said with a cool voice " Hi Barrage and I want to say something ? " " Ummm sure Hoshimi " " I will leave the place " " What did you say ? " " I said I will leave my town " " Really ? You joking me ? " " Nope I'm serious Barrage " " Yeah and I really miss you and I don't know how to use the sleeping gas " " You might find out ok and met me in the park Barrage ok " " Oh Boy I love hanging out with you bye " " Bye-" I turn off the phone before Hoshimi start saying bye Barrage and I ask my buddy and I go out to the window and fly .