Chapter 1 : The Mystery bad-guy

He guess and I shack my head ' yes ' . " It's fine until I found a old deck " he put it out a old deck case " See that was a mystery deck ha,ha 😆" He smile and laugh and I saw his buddy it was form Dragon World like me and his buddy was ' Iron Fortress Dragon ' it shoulder was looking like a castle too in his back or shoulder ( if you not see it's self go too Buddyfight world and find the dragon world and you will find it ) and his sort name was Iron.

"cough , cough , that is old and dusty too , cough " I said and my buddy look at me and pat me in my shoulder and suddenly the light is color red it was very loud like a fire alarm ' attention Buddy Agents we have a bad-guy in our secret underground ' it said and it shows the picture it was a young male bad-guy with a black hair with red stripes on it his ware a black Jacket with a mask in his mouth , his shoes was color blue with a letter ' A ' and his pants was color brown on it with packet and his buddy was form Dungeon World it looks like a human but different it was a monster. The type was a demon with yellow horns on it ' I know that monster that must be the Demon Lord, Joker Grunwald ' She know .

" Hoshimi-Chan i want you to stop him " A young male his ages was 37 and he wear a vest was black like a shadow , it his middle was a golden design it looks like a leader of the Buddy Agent , he wear a scarf it was color blue and his shoes was color pure black . " Yes Agent Commander I i don't let you down sir ." I said and before I leave he ask again " I forgot something the bad-guy use a new power that makes the cards real " He said too me ' I never heard about it makes it real cards ' she think and I face to face to Agent Commander I.

" It was impossible "

" So that's why I like you too use the forces "

" What kind of forces ? "

" We made it and we done the name of the forces was time forces "

" Time Forces......."

" And also they are two different Forces one was Future Forces and a another was Disaster Forces "

I surprise and he walking down and going to me " Give me your deck please " So I give my deck too Agent Commander I and he use something in my deck ' I don't why he use my deck for ? ' So he is giving me my deck back . It turns out my deck is normal I don't know why .

" And use the Time Forces ok and good luck " and he walk back upstairs and he was gone when he walk in the upstairs . So I continued running and the gate was open and also my buddy Buster and the gate was close

Mystery Pov:

I was about too get something bc my master was asking me too sneak and free the darkness monster something is really important here . And I use my special deck so I can make my cards real . To bad I was a winner so I saw too shoulders is guild the secret card it was form Darkness Dragon World is was so cool I like evil stuff and I ask my buddy too use his power . And I did

Ha,ha,ha it was so easy so I use the spell card to broke it was called 'Pillar of Fire ' so was all broken to pieces with fire and I saw the mystery monster it was a dragon with three heads on it . " Who dare is making me free " the monster said and he look at me . " Whoare you !?" He said all together . " Called me Snake " He said too the darkness dragon or monster ( the snake is the code name not a real name you know ) and the monster is using his dark portal too escape .

" Thank you "

" Don't mention it i hope you will make it powerful "

" I will and I make it evil "

" Huh I like that "

So the monster is going though the portal and it was gone now and he walk and dancing too the victory dance " ! Yeah I Did it I save the evil monster Yahooo!!!!" And his buddy slam him with his face " Ouch what's that for Grun ? " He said and he fixes his jacket and mask " That for was if you dancing and yelling it might be a trap u know . "