Chapter 24 : Disaster hunt Part II

I was with my friend and we look for clues in the school and suddenly my head is getting hurt and i try to stop it be it was late and suddenly i hold my head and i scream of pain in the head . And the vision start showing me a video or a picture . There is a young man who was holding the dark core deck case and if i just look closer it was....... Kyoya Gean but why he doing this ! WHY !!?? So i realize the mystery villain the one who create the disaster force was him along .

And my vision is trying said is he was the one who in charge the disaster team . So my head is normal and i try to stand up and i saw my buddy Buster was worried . " Hoshimi your ok with that vision on your head ? " I nodded and smile " yep " I said and i stand straight and suddenly ...... Barrage and Andre are running at me " Hoshimi are u ok ? " " I'm fine Barrage " .

" Ok what did the vision said to u this time ? " ( Andre )

" Wait Andre u never told me she has a power ? " ( Barrage )

" Sorry , Barrage she has a power to see future , past or years " ( Andre )

" AWSOME !! " ( Barrage )

" It said the leader of the Disaster team is Kyoya Gean " ( Hoshimi )

" I knew it i should never trust him 😡 " ( Andre )

" Why him he is a most  popular buddyfighter in the word " ( Barrage )

" I know he was popular buddyfighter, but inside of him was dark , cold and evil " ( Hoshimi )

" So that is our sort mission for today right ? " ( Barrage )

" Right " ( both )

" Hey are u the Buddy Agent ? " ( ??? )

" Who are u sir ? " ( Barrage )

" I not with there side i'm your side my named is Sho Futaba " ( Sho )

" Let me guess your a Disaster team ? " ( Barrage )

" Wrong move , I'm a BuddyPolice u know and Commander I told me to help u to find who behind this Disaster team " ( Sho )

" Where's your buddy sir ? " ( Buster )

" Here " ( ??? )

* They look behind Sho and he become his fighter form *

" My name is Valkyrie , Shine Brunhild , it was my path to fight the Disaster team before they make them more evil , i'm his buddy and called me Brunhild if u want " ( Brunhild )

" Nice Buddy Sho " ( Barrage )

" Thanks " ( Sho )

" So where is Kiyoko ? " ( Hoshimi )

" She is with me " ( Sho )

" Hoshimi ! " ( Kiyoko )

" Kiyoko ! " ( Hoshimi )

* they both hug each other *

" I'm sorry my job is close by the president " ( Kiyoko )

" It's ok i'm promise we will find the villain " ( Hoshimi )

* they let go the hug and smile each other *

" But there is one thing that u don't know " ( Barrage )

" What is it then ? " ( Hoshimi )

" The Buddy Police is no longer to help us and also they never trust the kids " ( Andre )

To Be Continued.......