Chapter 13: Destiny

So I was in the middle of the night 🌌 I felt sorry about Tasuku that I kiss him by his check . Wait did I fall in love with him ? So anyways it was night time and my parents told me to pack mine things . Because I have a mission with Agent Commander II so I done pack my things and I . Go to the bed and before a sleep i look at my picture again and I smile a little bit . So I fall asleep .

~The Next's Day~

I was awake up so early in the morning sun rise . And if I look at my buddy ( he keeps always sleeping in the cough or his bed ) he was peaceful full asleep I stand up and waiting for Buster to wake up . Suddenly he wake up and he look at me " Good Morning Hoshimi " Buster said with a sleeping voice . " Good Morning Buddy ☺️ " I said to him and we are going down to get our breakfast after that my parents say good-bye and be safe and I thumbs up and I use my buddy skill.

' Buddy Skill on ' it said and I fly though the sky before I go to my mission with Agent Commander II my phone rings if I bring out my phone it was form Tasuku and I wonder why he is starting calling me so I start " Hello this is Hoshimi ".

" Oh hi Hoshimi I want to say is good luck for your mission " ( Tasuku )

" Thank u Tasuku we'll I guess I going now bye " ( Hoshimi )

" bye " ( Tasuku )

So I turn my phone down and I use my buddyskill ' Buddy Skill on ' so i flight in the sky and I was thinking about Tasuku I try to stop thinking about him but it never stop so I just ignore thinking about Tasuku so my buddy Buster is staring at me . " What are u looking at Buster ? " i said to me.

" Nothing are u in-love with wonder boy/ Tasuku😏 ? " ( Buster )

" No Buster I I'm not in-love with him ok ! " ( Hoshimi )

" I just kidding u know " ( Buster )

" Ok I forgive u all the way ok " ( Hoshimi )

Song Tittle : Angle of Darkness by: Nightcore ( English )

I was flying on the suddenly if I land safely my head is getting hurt in my head so I yelled in pain and I fell down and my eye's are suit and I only heard a footstep and I open my eyes a little it was Agent Commander II , Andre and someone is beside Agent Commander II and it was dark and cold.

If I awake I was in the middle of no we're I stand up and I look around me i was in the space . ' What happen here ? ' I said to myself and suddenly a flash of light is heading to me and if I touch it it was full of video and if I look closely it was when the BuddyFight begin so I wacth it going until I saw something it was a dark core and why Sofia was here also ? Suddenly there is something who is beside her and suddenly someone shack my body and .

If I open my eyes I saw my buddy Buster , Agent Commander II , Andre and someone who is with us " Hoshimi Tsubasa don't do it again " he said and he was worry and I saw Agent Commander II relive sigh and look at me " We are lucky that u were still alive and I want to met Amatreasu Moe " she smile at me " it is nice to meet u miss Hoshimi " she smile and I saw Andre was freak out what he use his iPod " What's the matter Andre-sepi " Agent Commander II said to Andre . " I'm afraid Hoshimi was not a normal people like us " he said and he comes to him and he check it I was not a normal people what did that means ?

" Hoshimi u are special " ( Andre )

" What special and what's wrong about me ? " ( Hoshimi )

" U have a power to see the past and future " ( Agent Commander II )

" so it means I'm a monster " ( Hoshimi )

" No u not a monster but your DNA is special , like u have a sidekick power " ( Amatreasu )

" Ok Hoshimi just called us if u already to go ok " ( Agent Commander II )

" Ok Agent Commander II " ( Hoshimi )

" Oh just called me Commander Agent ok " ( Agent Commander II )

" Ok Commander Agent " ( Hoshimi )

" We will met u in the sky water " ( Andre )

" Ok meet u there " ( Hoshimi )

And they are walking away and Buster was still beside me and I was thinking about that power of it and I was looking at Buster and he was close his eye's with a cross arms . " Buster something wrong ? " i said to Buster and he not replied and he open his eyes and looking at me " Is nothing is just forget about that ok " Buster said .

" Ok " I said and I walk and also Buster i was thinking about Sofia why she is with somebody who is holding a familiar deck , wait a minute is that the one Snake use !

Tasuku's Pov:

I was in the middle of the job when i was wacthing Gao's friends fight the villain i hope Hoshimi sees this and i always waer her gift , and alos i just hide it in my pocket and after the game i saw he use the buddyskill and after i ask all of them i conutiund doing my job and jack was still staring at me.

" Did u miss Hoshimi Tasuku ? " ( Jack )

" Kind of " ( Tauku )

" Are u in love with her Tasuku ? " ( Jack )

" No we just friends ok " ( Tasuku )

* Blush * ( Tasuku )

" And why are u Blush huh? " ( Jack )

" I'm not " ( Tasuku )

" Ok " ( Jack )

" Ok promise do not tell anyone , ok i in love with her are u happy " ( Tasuku )

" No and i promise " ( Jack )