Chapter 11: New friend in BuddyPolice

I was about to go to the BuddyAgent secret base . So I just walk and Buster is beside me and he is flying " Hey Hoshimi what did Tasuku said to u last day on Friday ? " Buster said to me and I start to spoke before I spoke i bump someone is in my way and I fall down and also the person so I stand up and help her " Hey are u ok and sorry about that miss " I said to her and i help her .

She's wearing a BuddyPolice uniform ( just like my old childhood friend Tasuku ) her hair was color lavender mainly pulled over to her left shoulder and reaches to her chest and also it reaches to the middle of her back , her shirt was blue long sleeve connected with short that reach mid thigh , and her eyes are amber ( leaning over more on orange than red or yellow ) and she fix herself and look at me " That's ok Miss I'm fine 😄 " she said with a smile . " Oh by the way what's your name miss ? " I said to her and she smile " My names Kiyoko Yukimura

and just called me Kiyoko "

" The names Hoshimi Tsubasa it is nice to meet u Kuro-sepi 😉 " ( Hoshimi )

" What is your job Hoshimi-sepi ? " ( Kiyoko )

" My job was a BuddyAgent " ( Hoshimi )

" Oh my job was BuddyPolice " ( Kiyoko)

" really u just like my old friend " ( Hoshimi )

" Wait a minute u mean Tasuku Ryunji , right ? " ( Kiyoko )

" yes and why ? " ( Hoshimi )

" Bc Tasuku keep asking me about u and I will go " ( Kiyoko )

" Sure , and use your buddyskill that was a fastest way around Kuro-sepi " ( Hoshimi )

" Oh thank u Hoshimi-sepi thanks " ( Kiyoko )

Kiyoko said and she bring out her card " Time to work Hearty !! " She yelled and suddenly it was glowing and it was a monster it looks like a human and she have a stuff and her eyes are color blue and her hair was color Silver or blue . ' This is must be Wicth of Destruction, Hearty the Devastator form Magic World , not bad ' I smile at Kiyoko .

" Who's is she Kiyoko-sepi ? " The young female wizard or Witch said to Kuro .

" This Hoshimi-sepi my new friend " She said and point at me and I wave at her buddy and I realize something " Hey Kiyoko-sepi u at homeschool ? " I said to her and she shack her head ' yes ' and she talking to me about her life and . After that she wave good-bye to me and I wave back and we both continued walking and Kiyoko-sepi is in the air .

Agent Commander II 's Pov:

I was working and last time when Hoshimi catch the villain named snake she give it to me when Tasuku left the Secret BuddyAgent base . So I make it clear the note and I start reading it " Disaster force was made of darkness form Darkness Dragon World if someone use this it make them stronger and more evil inside there body . But there is no clue to unlock the secret forces that makes them back to way it was . And The one Monster is still alive never be defeated the darkness evil monster Demonic Dragon, Azi Dahaka " it said .

' I know that monster ' I said and I search Demonic Dragon, Azi Dahaka it is form Darkness Dragon World and I ask Amaya to get Hoshimi-chan bc I have a important mission to her .

Before I go and ask Amaya I look at the picture it shames like Ryota and I where childhood we are the only family bc Ryota's family are died by a fire building and I take care of him . But when we are young my job was a BuddyAgent Shoulder in japan . And Ryota is a Leader of the BuddyAgent of ' A ' it was to let to safe my cousin 😔 form falling temple . So I was crying and I rep my tiers of my eyes and I walk out the office and looking for Amaya .

To Be Continued......