Chapter 31: Something Fishy is going on here ( Part II )

Nobody's Pov:

Hoshimi stay silnet and she start to record the voice while listen . " Do you think that there will be a rare card of the mighty sun fighter's deck case ? " I deep male voice talking to someone . " Yyyeeeeeesssss He Hhhhhasssss a Ssssppppeeeecccciiiiaaaaalllll Card in Hhhhhhiiiiiisss Deck Cccccaaaasssssee " Said a male hiss like a snake person . Hoshimi was curious and continue to listen . " Oh really and what is that ? " he said looks like he din't want to do that job because he is like a lazy person .

Hoshimi's Pov:

Something fishy going on here . It felt like something is gonna happen . 'Hoshimi are you okay ? ' Buster whisper to me in a worried tone , you could tell that he was very worried . I sigh softly and look at my buddy ever since when I first meet my buddy he sometimes protect give when am in great danger . That reminds me about Tasuku . Suddenly I heard an another new voice came along . " Sorry am late my friend~ " said a voice with a male voice but acting like a girly side .

That is my first experience hearing a gay ... I din't mean it okay it's just normal , and I continue hearing their plan .

Barrage's Pov:

Yeah ! Finally at last am invisible ! I m-mean thanks to my buddy of course . I was walking in the side walk of the sewer , while doing my DSI for my final round which was the boss called THE HAND MASTER . I know right anyone knows him because he is in SSB . And other stuff , hey Barrage ? " Nexuz this time become a whisper.

" Hm ? What is it n-" I was cut off when he cover my mouth , and I was about to remove my mouth when . I heard a gay voice . Really !? You got to be kidding me !? I recognise this voice !? I felt angered and I was about to hear their plan and besides if I appear out of of nowhere , I be toast like a roster .

Hoshimi's Pov:

' Come on barrage when are you ' I whisper and look for barrage and my buddy was with me still. Keep in mind: Next time don't bring video games while doing a mission or assignment missions , I know they are both missions . All then a sudden a voice was heard at the near distance .

' Hoshimi ' before my buddy buster reply , I was gone and begin to follow the voice carefully and quietly . Buster just follow me behind me as my back-up .

After all he is like a older brother to me .

Nobody's Pov:

" Yet again are you sure your plans gonna work ? " he said in a lazy tone and yawn a bit , gots caught by the hand holding the throat if his . " IIIIIfffffff yyyoooooooouuuuuuuu ffffffaaaaaaiiiilllleeeedddd ttthhhheeeeee mmmmisssssion ... I'lllll feeeeedddd yyyyyooouuu to mmmmmyyyyyy pppppeeeeeetssssss " he hiss the one he assign .

Hoshimi brings out her cellphone and start to record the voice .

Before the male reply . Barrage accident make a splash sound , Nexus faceplam at himself ' Great job you just ruin your moment ' he thought to himself . Hoshimi suddenly saw  Barrage in trouble .

Barrage's Pov:

Am toast am doomamdoomamdoomamdooma- I caught my thought off when my buddy Nexus suddenly did something which was making a another sound coming from that directions . Lucky I have a buddy who cares about me .

Nobody's Pov

" Uuummmm we s-should go now " said a voice girly men said to someone . Before they leave the sewer . Hoshimi stop the recorder and has her tazer gun on her right pockte and brings out " One more move your out ! " Hoshimi said went serious pointed her tazer gun at the three men .

Gay's Voice Appearance: A blonde hair boy with a pink  stripes on his hair , has emerald eyes

Snake's Voice Appearance: A green hair with one red stripe , a snake ruby eyes , a tattoo on his right shoulder

Lazy's Voice Appearance: A black hair , emerald eyes

Barrage do the same and he has the gun with him , " You coming with us ! " Barrage said to the three men .

Sho's Pov:

After the event ... A lot things got happen after the contest .

1. Tasuku is in the hospital

2. Gao din't accept the dark core duck case which was lucky

3. Kyoya challenge Gao at his place

well let's just hope the might sun fighter knows what to do , and we hope that he will win ... I hope ...

To Be Continued.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys it's Twilight_justice / Pokemon_justice speaking !!

Yeah .... It's been awhile and sorry to keep you guys waiting .

I just busy in school and stuff and also my goals ....

to make up to you guys i will finish this year now and also i hope you like the story and sorry if is the sort one I need a time to think .

Have a wonderful day ! And see you at the next chapter !