Chapter 8 : Tasuku vs. Hoshimi

It was Friday no school so i done with my job by the way it was i was busy working my homework suddenly my cellphone was ringing so i check who is ringing it was a picture ID of Tasuku Ryuenji so I press the call and I answer

' Hi Tasuku what's up ? '

' Hi Hoshimi did u want a buddyfight with me ? '

' Why u want me to buddyfight u then Tasuku ? '

' Bc i done my job and I so brood and i do nothing '

' Ok i in and which match we will met ? '

' Hmmmm how about the in Battle BuddyPolice's training when they are battle '

' That was great '

' But first I will ask Commander I if we buddyfight in the battle '

' Ok I will go there bye '

' bye '

So i turn of my cell-phone and i wake up Buster he was sleeping in the cough ' Hey Buster time to go ' I said shacking him until he wake up and he jump down " What is going on Hoshimi ? " he said with a tired eyes " It was Tasuku he wants me to buddyfight I never heard that when he gets his buddy 😕 " I said to Buster and we say good-bye to my parents and I use my buddyskill ' Buddy skill on ' it said and we fly though the sky.

Snake's Pov:

I was about to get ready to tell my boss i done killed Commander I ' s friends named Agent Commander he,he,he it was so....... Easy I use my boom to make earthquake shacking in the old temple . So i was here in the middle and i saw my boss playing a piano and he know I here .

" welcome back Snake did u kill the Agent Commander "

" Yes boss he is died "

" Good, we are lucky that no one can stop the Darkness Disaster Force "

I smile suddenly i saw a shadow it was the one i save him ( that was the boss's buddy u mighty find out who it is ) " we'll done Snake " said the darkness dragon or monster.

Tasuku's Pov:

I asking Commander I if we use the battle BuddyPolice's training and he said yes and before i leave the office i saw Commander I looking at the picture and i walking to Commander I . " What's wrong Commander I ? " I said to Commander I and he start to spoke softly " Agent Commander I was died 😔 " I was sad about him and How Hoshimi will feel if her Commander was died .

" I'm felt sorry Commander I "

" But there is a new Commander his named was Haru Kaede that was my friends's cousin "

" Who's Haru Kaede ? "

" He was a BuddyAgent shoulder form long time ago when i meet my friend when i was your ages "

He said and he continued looking at the picture and i leave the office and i go to the Battle BuddyPolice's training .

Hoshimi's Pov:

I was landing safely and i walk to the BuddyPolice's building and if i here in the Battle BuddyPolice's training it was huge then ever and i saw Tauku was standing and his arm was crossing and I saw his buddy was standing.

I walk and i look at him and he is so happy that was here and he start to ask " Hoshimi there is something about Agent Commander I his-" He stop . " His died by a earthquake " I said to him and he tap on my shoulder on the left . " It's ok Hoshimi it's ok " he smile and gave me a hug and i hug back.

and we go to the Buddyfight area when we fight and he was up and i was up . " Element of Dragon army ! unlock the power though victory Bizzard Cross luminize! " i said. " Assemble dragon army! Dragonic Force, luminize !" Tasuku said .

" Time to rise the flag !" We both said and his buddy rise his flag " Dragon world ! " he said and his buddy rise the flag " I fight with dragon world to " i said .

Tasuku goes first " Charge and draw ! " he said and they are two growing cards " I call center Systemic Dragger Dragon now u know what to do " he said and the dragon attack me 10 become 9 ' Your move ' " Huh u use Systemic Dragger Dragon that was a good choose u know ".

" Thanks and your move Hoshimi "

" Charge and draw ! " and I look at my card " I called Death Rattle Dragon to the center and i called Angry Fist dragon to the left area ! Now Angry Fist Dragon attack Systemic Dragger Dragon ! " I order and he attack him and it died .

" Now Death Rattle Dragon u know what to do with the center ! "

" U got it ! "

Death Rattle Dragon said and he attack him now his life point was 9 . ' Your move ' " Huh Hoshimi nice move 😊 " Tasuku smile and i said thanks to him and he continued what he is doing " Charge and Draw ! " He said " Now i buddy called Jackknife dragon to the right , I called Extreme Sword dragon to the left and with this one card, I cast Dragonblade, Dragobrave " He has his weapon and he jump though the center and his have a buddy gift now he is 10 points .

" Now Extreme Sword dragon go attack Death Rattle Dragon ! " He order to Extreme Sword dragon and he attack the center monster and it died . " Jack u with me " he said to his buddy " yes Tasuku " Jack said to Tasuku and he attack me first and the last one was Jack so I have 8 life points before his buddy attack " I cast Blue dragon Shield ! " I yelled and his buddy Jack was not attack so he go back to his places ' your move ' .

" Charge and Draw ! "

" I buddy called Super Armordragon, Buster Cannon Dragon to the right and i cast Twin Dragonblades , Dragonthem " I said and so I jump to the center " Now Angry Fist dragon attack Extreme Sword dragon ! " I Oder to him and he attack the monster and he is died " Now Super Armordragon u with me ? " i said to him and he shack his head ' yes ' so Buster goes first before that " I cast green dragon shield ! " Tasuku yelled and my buddy is back away .

" Hey Tasuku-chan ?! "

" Yes Hoshimi ? "

" Did u mention that my buddy has double attack ! "

And my buddy attack Tasuku now he was 8 points " Now is my turn ! " I said and i attack him and he has 7 points

After One minutes later.......

" Impact ! Get Ready ! Dragobulk Stromschlag ! " I yelled and Tasuku has 2 life points and i have 1 life points ( long story just like the episode do and i not own buddyfight ) and all the dragons in armor dragons attack Tausku now he has 0 points ' Game over winner is Hoshimi Tsubasa " So I jump down and he also to .

" I can believe it how u found your Impact card and good game by the way 😉 "

" Thanks and i found that card when Buster and i are in dragon world that was a long story "

" really ? You in the Dagon word ? "

" yeah "

So he smile a little and we both laugh and we go back our home .

To Be Continued ........