Chapter 22: Don't look back to find him

After a weeks passing later on i was out of the taxi and i was drop by and also my buddy Buster it turns...... Out he has two words Dragon Word and Legend Word { Long Story } so anyways she went back to her home and I was so happy I back home and I tell them all of the stories of my cousin he was a good B-Daman fighter { Long Story guys } . So anyways I fix my room and my buddy Buster was still helping me and suddenly my cell-phone ring ' I wonder who that be ? ' I thought and I look at my phone it was form my old friends Kiyoko .

" Hi Kiyoko I'm back " ( Hoshimi )

" Hi I Miss you and you never seen I watch the news when you not here " ( Kiyoko )

" Ok what's the news then ? " ( Hoshimi )

" There are a good news and the bad news , the good news is we have a new BuddyPolice here " ( Kiyoko )

" Ok what is it's gender and it's name ? " ( Hoshimi )

" His a male and his named is Sho Futaba " ( Kiyoko )

" And the bad news ? " ( Hoshimi )

( Not replied )

so i turn it off my phone and i lyid down on my bed and thinking something what is the bad news is so i try to call my friend Barrage and i wait for him to answer his phone or what ever he use it so I wait a little bit longer .

Barrage's Pov:
I was busying my homework and i did get it right about this missing answer in A.P this is so...... HARD 😫!! So I was thinking and playing my pencil and suddenly my cell-phone ring and I don't knew who it that be ? So I quickly get my phone and it was Hoshimi . She's back YEAH 😆 !!!! And I start to speak .

" Hello Barrage how's your da- " ( Hoshimi )

" Hoshimi I miss you so long ago !! ( Barrage )

" Long story Barrage and how's Agent Commander and your job ? " ( Hoshimi )

" First his fine and second it was epic fall you know I so close with the mystery core deck called Disaster core deck " ( Barrage )

" Wait Hold On , Did you found the Dark core deck case ? " ( Hoshimi )

" Almost but there is one thing " ( Barrage )

" What is it then ? " ( Hoshimi )

" Tasuku......... Is GONE !!! " ( Barrage )

" ........... " ( Hoshimi )

" B-but h-how ! " ( Hoshimi )

" Gao told me he was kidnap by the Disaster team " ( Barrage )

' So that's why Kiyoko is not saying the bad news ' ( Hoshimi )

" I know you love him but ......... The bad news is the BuddyPolice will not a long to help the people " ( Barrage )

" I see " ( Hoshimi )

" And Tasuku's Commander is gone " ( Barrage )

" Also him " ( Hoshimi )

" Yep and the good news is we will help the few BuddyPolice that is not in the BuddyPolice building " ( Barrage )

" That's good 😔........ " ( Hoshimi )

" Are you ok Hoshimi ? " ( Barrage )

" Oh I'm fine really and thanks for the news Barrage" ( Hoshimi )

" U don't need to thank me Hoshimi , and I will ask your commander tomorrow this time we will keep at secret so that the people won't find it " ( Barrage )

" Ok bye ... " ( Hoshimi )

So she turns off her phone and I felt sad about it the BuddyPolice is close but we need two more ago so we can work together to find the secret lair but........ There is one problem HOW WE FIND THE LAIR !?!? They are gone for good so we will start find the lair again .

Hoshimi's Pov:
I felt my heart is broken and ...... I wish I save him on time .

Agent Commander II 's Pov:
I was very busy to help Commander I form BuddyPolice we work together and it turns out Commander I was not longer a leader of the BuddyPolice by the president . I feel a bad feeling about the president and his crew so we help Commander I so he ask me to find two teenager will find the secret lair of the Disaster Team . So I was busying looking for answer suddenly my cell-phone ring and I get my cell- phone .
" Hello Barrage how's your day ? " ( Agent Commander II )

" It was pretty good sir " ( Barrage )

" What did you want ? " ( Agent Commander II )

" Hoshimi is back Commander II " ( Barrage )

" That was the good news and ..... One more thing Agent Barrage " ( Agent Commander II )

" Yes ? " ( Barrage )

" Tomorrow you , Andre and Hoshimi are going to find the disaster team ok " ( Agent Commander II )

" Get it Commander II " ( Barrage )

So I turn off my cell-phone and Hoshimi is back I wonder if we found the disaster team what ever we face we never give up .

Mystery Pov:
Snake is my brother but his real name was Masao Yamazaki but my brother is jell for long time ago and if I try to free him he was no longer there he was died by the Buddy guards I so want to destroy all of the Buddyfighter 😡 and I want to Join the Disaster team for my brother .

Hoshimi's Pov:
After school in the school I was about to go to my job ( Still wearing my uniform ) and suddenly I heard a familiar sound coming form the ally so I just wear my hood and I look it was a familiar red boy his eyes is color blue and his wear some kind of a bad-guy ' I should check it out ' I thought to myself and I follow him and if he stop he has a dark deck case . " Disaster force on ' said a male voice and if he says that word there is a black portal or hole so he gets in and if the portal is gone I jump out my hideout place .

And suddenly my head is hurt like someone using a knife and I saw a vision about this boy he.......... HE WAS THE DISASTER TEAM !?!? So I saw who is wait him ( all of the Disaster member except the leader of the disaster you mighty find out why ) so I saw all there looks and suddenly a dark light is surrounding him and it's gender is a male and suddenly my head is not hurt and my vision is done . So I stand up and I continued walking and I can not stop thinking about the future vision so I left the alley side and Buster pop out middle of no were " Are u ok ? " he said .

And I look at him and I smile " Yes Buster is just.......... My vision tells me " I said to him and he fix his helmet and look at me .

" It's ok to me and hey we got to hurry you know " ( Buster )

" Oh Silly me I'm going " ( Hoshimi )

So my I continued to walk and I can not stop thinking what happen to Tasuku whatever it is I will find him and I look at my necklace the one he give long time and I never let that happen . I will find them and who is the one who use the darkness force .

To Be Continued......