Special Chapter: A Night to remember

Yep I gonna do the special chapter for this day
And also I don't own Future Card Buddyfight characters it belongs to the creator .
And as for my oc Hoshimi Tsubasa it belongs to me .
And also this is a warning that this is gonna have different that what happen since .
Drum was no longer the buddy of Gao so Bal will be Gao's buddy if you watch Buddyfight triple DDD .
We'll we gonna have a dragon force soon ...... So I don't know if I gonna continue with this story .
We'll today was Halloween so yeah ENJOY HALLOWEEN IF YOU THERE 😏.
We'll I just trying to be scary XD and anyways Enjoy Halloween guys even do it's late but  it's gonna be a long one
Still I gonna do the special chapters :) . And HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS 🎃🌕.

Hoshimi's Pov:

We'll today is the day that it's Halloween days since ago still looking for his new buddy . So I kinda bored for this night since yeah .... Am still busy as a BuddyAgent and also there are no missions today why ? Is because it's Halloween yes .... Halloween anyone enjoys Halloween . My buddy Buster is sometimes train in different worlds . Since I first move to abio academy after gap defeat Gai Gaen in 3 years I guess ? We'll when Tasuku was train in dragon world I was move to abio academy where Gao study so as his friends . We'll anyways I at the rooftop watching the stars above the nightfall skies .

The night is sure nice and peaceful night and I heard children goes trick or treat . They are cute and enjoying there lives in Halloween event . We'll all then the sudden ....... My cellphone rings beside me and I look at my phone once and I take my phone and start press to call button . " Hello ? " I said holding my phone to my ear " Hey Hoshimi-chan this is Kiyoko I just wanna know that can you join my Halloween party ? " she said to me and I think first before I answer . Since I never been at the Halloween party since 2 years I giggle . " Sure Kiyoko and what time ? " I said to her waiting for her to answer my question .

" At 12:00 pm " she said to me . " And also dress up like the other kids we'll we have games and dance and even do it's a sleepover party " she said to mean . I was surprise by her and I giggle " Okay I will be there " I said and I hang my phone . What should I wear for Halloween ? Suddenly I have an idea this time it's kinda more like my favourite to wear this Halloween . So I wear this cloths .

((Hoshimi's Halloween costume ))

Kiyoko's Pov:
(( lilyblizz )) { And also she made her oc costume but you better find out the drawing is belongs to her and need her of costume u see }
Today was my first time having a Halloween party in my place . So I wear my costume as the host for this event of Halloween so I wear my jester costume.

 So I wear my costume as the host for this event of Halloween so I wear my jester costume