Chapter 10: Captain Answer is a old legend hero

When i was in the base in 3rd floor in BuddyAgent ( there are many Floors up to 78th ) so was walking around bc i done my mission on already so i was look around suddenly a young man who is standing in the wall and he is watching something ? I don't know why ? His ages was 18 years old his hair was color red and his eyes was color clue his uniform in BuddyAgent his shirt and T-shirt were black with a strip on it ( his strip was color dark yellow ) .

So I walk to him and i start to spoke " Hello Hachiro-sepi what are u watching ? " I said to him and he turn off his phone and he put his phone in the pocket in his shirt in the right side and look at me " Oh just watching the Captain Answer , he is my favorite hero ☺️ " he said to me .

" I don't know who is Captain Answer ? " I said to him and he bring out his phone and he show me the news and with a picture on it so I start to read it ' Captain Answer is a member of the BuddyPolice and he is the old legend hero form long time ago, in this year we hope that we will see him again, and his user is Hero Word his core gadget was a gun with a symbol said 'C.A.P' ' so i saw the picture it was looks unlike Tasuku's uniform but different if he said transform his uniform become a armor just like hero world I read that Hero word when I was starting buddyfight.

( If u want to see the Captain Answer's uniform or transform uniform wacth Episode 35 in buddyfight ) and i was start to ask him question " Hey Hachiro-sepi why Captain Answer is not longer to save the city form villains ? " I said to him and he look at me with a sad smile ' He is no longer to become a hero 😔........... And I'm sorry u never meet him " he said with a sad smile and i pat him in his shoulder " That's ok if I never met him that's ok " I said to him and he smile " Ok Hoshimi thanks and by the way I show your using my new gadget that makes the villain fall asleep " he said and return his phone in his pocket .

" Yeah it was useful and thanks for the new gadget and keep up Hachrio-sepi " I said to him and I continued walking and he smile and said " Thanks Hoshimi see u around in BuddyAgent then " he wave at me and I wave back to him. Suddenly my ear-phone in the right ear it was ringing and I turn on my ear phone is that Agent Commander II or someone ? So I start to spoke.

" Hi This is Hoshimi Tsubasa spiking ? "

" Oh hi Hoshimi this is Tasuku Ryuenji the Buddy Police "

" Hi Tasuku what did u want to talk ? "

" Is about ok met me in the park when it is sun goes down ok "

" Why ? "

" Just met me there tomorrow ok "

" Ok ? "

" Bye "

So I turn off my ear phone and I look at my deck and I walking and I thinking about Tasuku bc he is so rushing stiff is he ok and I will be there I guess ?

To be Continued......