Chapter 1

A 5 year old Lucy was running around in the botanical gardens of the Heartfilia Konzern. Happiness exuding off of her as she stopped to smell the flowers, hearing the rushing of water, she giggled and ran towards the waterfall that was situated on the edge of the gardens.

"Lucy, darling be careful, make sure you don't fall in" Layla warned softly, smiling at her precious daughter, seeming so carefree

"I will be mom" Lucy grinned back, looking at her mother with her beautiful chocolate eyes as the wind blew through her hair, then sitting down near the edge of the waterfall, near a few rocks, she looked at her mother confused

"Mom, what did you want to talk to me about?" she questioned, looking at her mother quizzically.

"Lucy sweetheart, I'm sorry for leaving you as I did. However, there are things you need to know about yourself, things I didn't have a chance to tell you when we were together. I thought we'd have more time together hoping I'd be able to tell you when you were old enough, however, not everything works out as planned. Lucy, you have a magnificent power contained within you, passed down within my family for generations. Wake up, Capricorn knows about it and he'll help you, before I passed away, I told him all about it, instructing him on how to help you and awaken your powers. Wake up Lucy, and always remember that you are my daughter, my pride and joy, and no matter what, I will always be proud of you." Layla smiled as she started to walk away, in the direction of the sunset.

Lucy stared on in disbelief as her mother was joined by her father, both looking regal and prideful as they stared at their daughter, smiles gracing their face

"Mom? Dad? No don't leave me, please not again" Lucy screamed, tears streaming down her face, trying to get up and run towards them, however she was frozen, staring as her parents started fading away

"I will never leave you, me and your father; we'll always be with you, as long as you remember us. We love you Lucy. Oh and Lucy, ask Leo or Capricorn about the precious keys" Layla said tenderly while grinning, finally fading away. Then they were gone and she was alone, yet again.

Lucy woke up, sweat drenching her skin, she looked at the alarm clock, it was 5am. She groaned and got out of bed, wondering if her dream was real or just her creative imagination, giving her hope that she wasn't as weak as she felt she was.

'Well, only one way to find out, I'll have to speak to Capricorn.' Lucy thought to herself as she walked towards her bathroom, shedding her clothes while she was at it. She stepped into the bath and showered quickly, washing her hair and body. She got up and dried herself off, wrapping a towel around her curvaceous body, she walked over to her draws and pulled out a light blue lace bra and matching boy short underwear and dropping her towel, she slipped them on. Walking over to her cupboard, she dressed herself in a mint green skater skirt that stopped just below her mid thigh and a plain white loose crop top that stopped just under her breasts, revealing a thick gap of her skin. She smiled and winked at herself and then summoned Cancer in order to do her hair, she left it down today falling in loose waves.

After having a light breakfast that consisted of some cereal and then jam on toast, Lucy decided to find out some answers about her dream, a large part of her believing exactly that, that it was only a dream, while a smaller deeper part of her hoped that it wasn't. Then she remembered about the precious keys, wondering what exactly that meant, she summoned Capricorn.