Chapter 2

*Time Skip - Next day in Clover Town*

Lucy got off the train and walked into the station's bathroom. The sun was just rising; however Lucy was excited, today was the first day of her training. As she stared at herself in the mirror, she almost laughed, she had bags under her eyes from the few hours that she managed to sleep, even so Lucy felt great. Deciding that she could forgo make up, as only Capricorn and her spirits would be seeing her, she decided to get dressed in practical clothing. Slipping on a training bra and plain black cotton underwear, she wore a pair of black leggings, white tennis shoes and a light blue off shoulder top that stopped just above her bellybutton.

'I'll need to buy non perishable supplies for a month so that I only need to leave the forest once a month' Lucy thought to herself as she ran out the bathroom, tying her hair up in a high ponytail, her bangs framing her face. She rushed to a bakery and bought herself a breakfast sandwich, throwing down two 100 Jewel notes, she ran back out and to her next stop, Clover Town Supermarket. She purchased canned foods and other items that would last a month, keeping track of the amount of money she spent.

'I need to be careful with my money as I won't be making anymore for the next few months or so, luckily I went on those jobs with Levy and Wendy before I left, plus with this month's rent money that I didn't need to pay, it should be enough... hopefully' Lucy sweat dropped. Paying for the groceries, she called out Virgo, asking her to take the items back to the Spirit World while she looked for a place to settle down for the next few months. Lucy wandered towards the East forests for she knew that they were the most calm, being home to docile animals. She wandered through the forest, looking for a place that had a source of water as well as flat land where she could settle her tent and the rest of her stuff.

She wandered for about 20 minutes, till she was deep into the forest, and came to a clearing, there was a waterfall that led to a small hot spring, along with soft grass that laid flat, the area was densely blocked with many trees, however light shone through the gaps in the trees, as well as the top which wasn't covered by any trees, allowing her to look at the sky, giving the area a magical feel. Squealing, Lucy decided this was perfect; she could train during the day and look at the different constellations at nights. She sighed and called Virgo out again.

"Open, Gate of the Maiden, Virgo" Lucy called out and in a flash of golden light, Virgo popped out

"Punishment time Princess?" Virgo questioned

"Ummm... sure why not, as punishment I'd like you to set up camp here as well as creating defences in order to keep anything dangerous from attacking, thanks Virgo" Lucy replied and then she summoned Capricorn in order to begin her training, the sun was now out, however it was still early in the morning. "Open, Gate of the Goat, Capricorn" Lucy called and low and behold, Capricorn appeared.

"Good morning, Miss Lucy, let's begin your training every day for the next few months, you will begin by meditating, block out everything and enhance your senses. Feel your magic, will it to increase in capacity; you will continue to do this for as long as you can, until you feel that you cannot increase your magic capacity any longer. After that, you will have breakfast, I have given Virgo a strict diet that you must follow and therefore all your meals will be prepared and provided by Virgo, Virgo has agreed to go shopping each week as well, and Leo has agreed to help by going on missions to obtain the money needed, it should only be one high paying job a month so do not worry for him. He will find the in towns nearby, speaking to the mayors. Now, after breakfast you will run 10 mile laps around the forest after that a series of aerobics and toning exercises will follow. Then lunch and after lunch you will practise hand to hand combat with Leo and myself. This will carry on and each month as the exercise gets easier you will increase the laps and the amount of aerobics and toning. These exercises and the meditating will allow you to grow until you can master the first of your transformations. You will master 2 forms each month. The 6th month will consist of you working on using your transformations in order to work with each of your different spirits, performing Unison Raids and such. Now begin by meditating" and with that Capricorn left, leaving Lucy on her own.