Chapter 8

Lucy woke up the next day, she got up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes and looked at the clock. She screamed and then panicked, causing the other dragon slayers to awake, growling and alert, looking for the cause of their mate's screams. Lucy jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom, jumping in and out of the shower within 10 minutes. She tied a bathrobe around her and walked out to see the boys still lounging in bed, looking dumbfounded over her state of panick. She picked up one of the cushions and threw it at them.

"Get out of bed now, we need to be at Hargeon in 4 hours and none of us have packed" Lucy yelled, running into her closets to get ready. She opted for a short blue dress with a pink floral design and peep toe wedges. She walked out, summoning Cancer on her way. She watched Laxus and Sting as Cancer was working on her hair. Laxus currently had a towel wrapped around his waist, sitting low on his hips as he walked into their cupboard, getting dressed in there. She turned her sight to Sting, who was in his boxers and towel drying his hair. Then Natsu stepped out the shower, towel wrapped around his waist as water droplets ran down his tanned skin. Lucy bit her lip and shut her thighs squirming in her seat. Hopefully, the boys wouldn't pick it up with their dragon senses.

After Cancer finished, and the boys were packed, she decided it was her turn. Knowing the weather climate on Tenrou, she decided on a variety of bikinis, tank and tube tops as well as skirts and shorts, and some revealing silk night dresses and a few of her boy's shirts too. She grabbed a few sandals and her underwear. Once they'd finished breakfast, they all walked down to Magnolia Train Station, making the journey to Hargeon. When they finally arrived, they had 10 minutes to get to Hargeon Port, panicking, Lucy ran towards it, forgetting her boys, behind her as they boys grumbled and followed her.

"Hey guys" Lucy greeted everyone as they reached, they were the last ones to arrive, as usual and as soon as they did, everyone boarded the ship.

While on the ship, the three dragon slayers pulled Lucy to the side, pulling her into a cabin. They all looked at her smiling.

"Luce, we wanted you to know, that the past few weeks with you have been the most amazing weeks anyone could have ever asked for. I hope you know what you mean to us and that we will always protect you, no matter what" Natsu said while Laxus and Sting stood behind him, nodding along. Lucy grinned

"I feel the same, I'm glad we've gotten to know each other and you mean a lot to me too." Lucy said, beaming at them. 'More than you'll ever know' Lucy thought sadly.

"We're glad too. We each got you something, we were planning on giving it to you after the Trials, but we figured that you could use them during the trial" Sting replied before he pulled out a small velvet box and handed it to her. She opened it and gasped in surprise, inside the box, nestled on a bed of white satin was a silver Gate Key, looking at the symbol, she saw that it was the Gate of the Shield, Scutum.

Next, Natsu handed her an identical box, and nestled within this one was the silver Gate Key, this time the Gate of the Telescope, Telescopium. Finally, Laxus handed her his box, and this time nestled in the box was another silver Gate Key, the Gate of the Charioteer, Auriga. She looked at them wide eyed.

"We know that they're not as powerful as your other keys, and we know that apart from the Shield Gate Key you can't really use them in battle, however, we know how much you love your spirits and we thought that hopefully you'd love them too" Laxus said while blushing, scratching the back of his head.

"No, thank you, I love them" Lucy whispered, looking at the three boys opposite her. Never in her entire life had anyone done something as thoughtful as this. She wiped the tears from her eyes and pulled them into a group hug. They looked at the tiny girl in their arms and smiled. After she finished summoning and contracting her spirits, Natsu looked at her.