Chapter 10

Lucy awoke the next day, excited and buzzing. She jumped out of the make shift bed, causing the three dragons to groan in annoyance. Lucy looked at them and giggled, she once again made her way to the medicinal springs. She was completely healed from yesterday's trials thanks to Wendy and Porlyusica. The only ache that remained being her muscles, however, the medicinal springs would sort that out soon enough. Lucy sighed as she left the bath.

She tied her hair in a high pony tail and got dressed in her swimsuit of the day. This time it was a light pink with a dark pink and green floral pattern on it. The tube top bikini top was in the shape of a bow and the bikini bottoms had pink ruffles on the sides. She sighed as she walked into the tent she shared with the boys, smiling, she shook them awake. They got up and mumbled good morning, before they too got ready for the day. Natsu had on his usual outfit, the heat was nothing for the Fire Dragon Slayer. However, Sting hand on a pair of white board shorts and Laxus a pair of black board shorts, lightning bolts decorating them.

Once again she joined the rest of the guild for breakfast, which was made by both Mira and Freed. Lucy smiled thinking of the couple. She heard the guild quietened down and turned her attention to Makarov who was going to announce what the last trial was. He motioned us to follow, and we did, moving to the same beach as we had yesterday.

"Now listen up you brats, today is the final S Class Trial and for this one, you will not be working as part of a team. Since there are eight of you, you will each go up against a random S Class Mage. Now the pairings will be as follows" Master said, his hands over two sets of cards, one presumably with S Class Mages on them and one with the participants.

"Natsu Dragneel and Sting Eucliffe" Makarov called out, Sting and Natsu grinned at each other, happy they'd get to battle it out without Erza interfering

"Gray Fullbuster and Rufus Lore" Gray grinned, ready to pummel the Memory Make mage once again

"Juvia Lockser and Erza Scarlet" Erza nodded at Juvia while Juvia looked scared, not wanting to hurt one of Gray's close friends

"Freed Justine and Orga Nanagear" Freed stood emotionless, glancing at the Lightning God Slayer

"Cana Alberona and Rogue Cheney" Cana almost looked scared, however remembering what Lucy did for her, she looked at the expressionless dragon slayer, her resolve strengthening

"Gajeel Redfox and Laxus Dreyar" Gajeel gihi'd looking at Laxus, ready to take him on

"Levy McGarden and Mirajane Strauss" Levy smiled at the older mage.

However, everyone else stood in shock, by the process of elimination that meant that Lucy was going to have to fight Guildarts.

"Lucy Heartfilia and Guildarts Clive" Makarov smiled, knowing that Lucy had the power to take Guildarts on. However, her three very overprotective dragon slayers didn't think so. Guildarts was the strongest mage, and while Lucy had her keys; there was no way she could take him on. Everyone started arguing, however Makarov held his hand up.

"It has been decided, now Natsu, Sting, please begin once you pass Freed's runes" Natsu and Sting nodded. Lucy knew that while she liked them both, she wanted Natsu to win so that he could join S Class Ranking. She smiled as she watched them begin, bight white flashes and explosions of fire. Half an hour later, Natsu emerged victor and she grinned, running up and hugging him, congratulating him for passing. She then walked over to Sting and helped him up, letting him lean on her shoulder as she took him to Wendy and Porlyusica.