Chapter 14

Lucy stared at the faces of her guild mates, various facial expressions adorned their faces from shock to arousal. Lucy sighed as she walked over to Laxus and Natsu, Sting following closely behind her. She sat down and buried her face in her hands out of embarrassment as she felt the dragon slayers chuckling around her. She looked at the red, shocked faces of Romeo and Wendy, groaning as she knew she had just robbed them of their innocence and scarred them for life.

"So... where's the monster you slaughtered? It was screaming like a banshee" Gajeel questioned, grinning at her.

"Shut up, Metal Face" Lucy grumbled, head still buried in her hands

"That was man" Elfman whispered, his eyes travelling to Evergreen, wondering if they could go for a round in the storage room too

"Sting..." Mira growled out, Sting turned to her and gulped, watching as Mira transformed into her Satan Soul form. "HOW DARE YOU SULLY MY BELOVED STORAGE ROOM! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE ME TO CLEAN IT OUT?! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE ME TO EVEN WALK IN THERE WITHOUT REALISING WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO IT?! I'LL KILL YOU, YOU STUPID HORNY DRAGON" Mira yelled and tried attacking Sting, only to be held back by Freed, causing Mira to return to normal.

"Ahem, yes, well I think we should all return to partying after that debauchery of one of our precious guild members" Makarov stated, proud tears streaming down his cheeks as his mind was filled with Lucy's wanton screams as he tried to imagine what she looked like in the throes of passion.

Lucy sighed and turned to Team Natsu, Team Sting and the Thunder God Tribe, looking at them sheepishly. She then steeled herself, realising that she didn't really care if people knew she was sleeping with Sting, after all she was their mate, as they were hers.

"So, we'll meet tomorrow for the Assassin's Guild mission, yes?" She questioned, her voice louder as she tried to break them out of their shocked trance. They all looked at her and nodded.

"Yes, we shall meet up tomorrow at Magnolia Train Station, 7 am sharp. Do not be late, this is an S Class mission and it shall be a harder one. Jellal will be joining us" Erza replied, taking command of the situation before she grabbed the mission flyer and handed it to Mira for approval.

"Alright, listen up you brats, the mission you take will be around a month and a half long, after that when you return, you will have one and a half months left to train for this year's Grand Magic Games. We shall maintain our status of Fiore's Strongest Guild. We will show the other guilds that Fairy Tail is full of monsters and is not to be taken lightly" Makarov stated, addressing our newly formed team as well as the rest of the guild, who cheered in response.

*Time Skip. Next day*

Lucy woke up feeling refreshed and moved herself from her mates' bodies. She sighed and walked into the shower, getting herself ready for the day. She stepped out the shower and waited for the steam to disperse. She walked in front of the mirror and examined herself. Her fingers flitted across the many marks left by her mates, shuddering as she remembered how and by whom. She looked at the clothes she'd picked for the day and sighed at how plain they were. She'd originally wanted to cover the marks, however she couldn't bring herself to do so. Turning her gaze back to the mirror she sighed, realising that she didn't mind people seeing them. No, what she wanted was for people to see them. To let people know that she had been claimed, both emotionally and physically by three very handsome dragon slayers. She smiled softly to herself, grabbed her clothes and swapped them for a pair of black shorts that ended above the top of her thigh and rested low on her hips. She then slipped on a cream off shouldered crop top that ended just below her breasts as well as light brown ankle boot heels.