Chapter 20

Lucy woke up the next day with a smile on her face. She jumped out of bed and rushed to the shower, her thoughts drifting to how she was going to break the news of her pregnancy to the guild and her mates. However, half way through her shower, a frown appeared on her face. She didn't want to think about what would happen if the child's father was only one of the dragon slayers. She shook her head

'We'll cross that bridge when we get to it' Lucy thought to herself, stepping out of the shower and wrapping a white fluffy towel around her. She entered the room, smiling at her sleeping dragons as she leaned on the door way.

'We're parents.' She thought to herself, before getting ready for the day. She threw on a pink tube top with a sweet heard neckline that made her breasts pop as well as a cream skater skirt that ended just above the tops of her thighs. She slipped on her belt with her keys and whip along with her heeled ankle boots before moving to wake her sleeping dragons up.

'Maybe I should hold off telling them till after the Grand Magic Games. Knowing them, they won't let me participate, even though Porlyusica says it's fine' Lucy thought to herself, making her decision of keeping the pregnancy a secret till after they win the games. Lucy smiled to herself and joined her mates and dragons for breakfast.

Once they finished, they quickly made their way to the arena, awaiting Mato to make his entrance and inform the audience and guild members of the events of the day. Finally, after lots of excited chatter, Mato finally made his way to the middle of the arena.

"Good morning kabo! Welcome to the penultimate day of the Grand Magic Games. I hope you have been enjoying the Games so far. Today's battle is once again a series of different battles. The first battle is between Twilight Ogre's El and Blue Pegasus' Eve. Please enter the arena kabo." Mato said as he quickly moved off. Lucy watched the battle as it went on, El's water magic quickly losing to Eve's snow magic.

"The winner is Eve Tearm of Blue Pegasus" One of the announcers called as the healers entered, ready to whisk an unconscious El out of the arena.

"The next battle is between Mermaid Heel's Risley and Lamia Scale's Sherry Blendy. Please enter the arena kabo" Mato said as he once against walked out of the stage. Once again the arena watched the match and surprisingly, Sherry won the match using her doll magic against Risley's Gravity Magic. Lucy watched in amusement as Sherry ran out of the stadium screaming about how she did it for the love between her and Ren.

"Sugoi kabo. That woman really loves love. The next battle is between Fairy Tail's Gray Fullbuster and Quatro Cerberus' Warcry. Please enter the arena kabo" Mato called, quickly moving out of the stage. Gray jumped down onto the arena, waving at everyone as Warcry quickly entered the arena.

Soon, Warcry started crying, giving him a magic boost. Lucy watched as Gray began by using his Ice Make: Saucer to send flying disks towards a crying Warcry. Warcry dodged and with great speed appeared behind Gray, kicking him across the stadium. Gray quickly got up and moved to attack with Ice Make: Lance, hitting Warcry in various places as scratches began to form on his body.

Once again, Warcry began to tear up, crying as he moved to hit Gray with Gray dodging using his Ice Make: Shield. Gray created his Ice sword and moved to attack Warcry using it, only for Warcry to grab the sword and break it into two. Gray quickly jumped back, before creating arrows made of ice, sending them flying towards Warcry.

Lucy watched as the two fought, the two both taking turns to land hits on their opponent. Finally, after twenty minutes, Gray used his Ice Make: Prison to imprison Warcry before creating his ice hammer to hit Warcry from above, sending the latter unconscious. Lucy and co cheered for their team mate, as Gray waved and grinned at the audience, before moving to pick a fight with Natsu. Lucy sweat dropped at her teams antics